Google Drive?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

dullius

Re: Google Drive?

Post by dullius » Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

I am currently using Resilio Sync to transfer large files to my iPad. From there I use "Open In" to get them into auria. In my experience, importing large files from Dropbox is a pain in the ass and I get many crashes. It would be nice to have other options to save our projects.
I would love to have Google Drive integration inside auria, and I think iCloud Drive is also a very solid option. I like the fact that dropbox have many many integrations, but since I need to pay for iCloud Drive already, and I have soooo much google drive space, it would be great to get rid of the U$D 99/year for dropbox.

Enda Reilly

Post by Enda Reilly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Hello,

This is still something I've been hoping for since the beginning. Google Drive or even Apple icloud integration. I hope it's near the top of the list by now! Dropbox are upgrading and forcing users to pay more. The Auria/Dropbox connection is the only easy way for me to share so I feel I have to stick with Dropbox until Auria opens up other options.

I continue to use Auria for recording. It's great. Thanks again.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Using the files app works fine to upload/download files from Google drive. Cheers.