No AUs Working

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Schimanski
Expert

No AUs Working

Post by Schimanski » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 am

Hi!
I ˋve been working on a project for a couple of days.On one channel I had Klevgrand Brusfri.Everything was fine.
Now after a few days I opened the project and NOT ONE Au in the effects slots is working anymore.
I have tried a new project - as soon as I insert an AU-Effect the channel is muted,when I bypass the AU the audio goes through.
HELP!What happened? I have to deliver the project tomorrow!!!
AuriaPro latest,IOS latest, iPadPro 2018

Rim
Site Admin

Re: No AUs Working

Post by Rim » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:42 am

There's a bug in the latest version that turns on the Bypass button when you insert an AU plugin into the instrument slot. This has been fixed in the upcoming 2.23 release. In the mean time, just press the Bypass button to un-bypass the plugin after you load it.

Rim

Schimanski
Expert

Post by Schimanski » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:15 am

Hi Rim,that is not the problem.It is just the other way round.If I insert an AU-Plugin on an audiotrack,as long as the plug-in is bypassed I can hear the
track.But as soon as I „un-bypass“ (activate) the plug-in,the audio is muted.This happens with ALL AU-Effect-Plugins!I am not talking about midi-tracks.

Schimanski
Expert

SolvedRe: No AUs Working

Post by Schimanski » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:00 pm

Schimanski wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 am
Hi!
I ˋve been working on a project for a couple of days.On one channel I had Klevgrand Brusfri.Everything was fine.
Now after a few days I opened the project and NOT ONE Au in the effects slots is working anymore.
I have tried a new project - as soon as I insert an AU-Effect the channel is muted,when I bypass the AU the audio goes through.
HELP!What happened? I have to deliver the project tomorrow!!!
AuriaPro latest,IOS latest, iPadPro 2018

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:32 am

That's odd... i don't see this issue here at all. Can you try to recreate this with a new project? I just created a new project here, recorded some audio on an audio track, then inserted a few AU effects plugins. All of them worked fine.

Rim

Schimanski
Expert

Post by Schimanski » Thu May 02, 2019 5:00 am

I had „Built in speaker/mic processing“ turned off.After I turned it on and relaunched Auria, the AUs worked fine again.
As always, thank you for your great work!