Multi-out?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Glen Allan

Multi-out?

Post by Glen Allan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:10 pm

iPad OS is getting pretty impressive when it comes to audio. We now have multi channel output options in apps (multi-bus audio). So far only AUM has added this capability, but people are yelling at Steinberg to do it with Cubasis. I'm hoping a new Auria is in the works that not only adds all the newest keyboard and mouse features, plus split view, plus anything else specific to iPad OS, but multi audio routing as well (which is amazing for side chaining) to Auria.

I'd really like to see Auria become the real king of multitrack audio on iPad... Curious how far off we are from seeing what should be the biggest update ever from Auria.
The concepts of both 'Good' and 'Evil' are merely subjective associations in relation to a conditioned reaction to pain and pleasure.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Multi-out?

Post by Rim » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:30 pm

Unless I'm missing something, Auria has had multi outputs for years...

Rim

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:51 pm

Rim wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:30 pm
Unless I'm missing something, Auria has had multi outputs for years...

Rim
Heshe probably means handling multiple outs from multi-out AUs of which there are rapidly increasing numbers.

Glen Allan

Post by Glen Allan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:20 pm

Yes, for the new multi out system from AUv3 plugins. it really saves resources being able to use them this way.

As for the other questions?
The concepts of both 'Good' and 'Evil' are merely subjective associations in relation to a conditioned reaction to pain and pleasure.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:48 pm

Ah, gotcha. That's on my wish list for a future version. I'll have to see how difficult it would be to implement into the current Auria signal flow.

Rim