Problem pasting audio from Animoog

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Bentoman

Problem pasting audio from Animoog

Post by Bentoman » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:22 pm

As per the subject line, I experienced this issue with Auria last night. I worked around it by pasting into MultiDAW first then exporting from there. Auria's just great, though. Powerful.

Androcid

Re: Problem pasting audio from Animoog

Post by Androcid » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Have this problem too, darn annoying, ends up in mono and shitty as hell quality with no bass whatsoever. However...
People here at WML mentioned it might be fixed in the next Auria-update (probably the same issue as beatmaker?), which will come soon enough

I also spoke to Moog about recording and audioCopy, got this
I believe that longer recording time is a definitely on the list for inclusion in a future update.  However, I don't know how soon that will be implemented.  I do know that we have recently submitted a new version (1.0.5) which will include a number of new features and bug fixes.  If you can wait a few weeks (while the app gets approved by Apple), this may have what you're looking for.
I hope that helps and take care!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Yes, I'm fairly certain that the same fix for the beatmaker wav file bug will also work for Animoog. We'll test this to be sure, but it looks like it's the same thing.

Rim

Bentoman

Post by Bentoman » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Rim wrote:Yes, I'm fairly certain that the same fix for the beatmaker wav file bug will also work for Animoog. We'll test this to be sure, but it looks like it's the same thing.

Rim
OK, thanks a lot.