Bug - AudioCopy of split region

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

gdog
Expert

Bug - AudioCopy of split region

Post by gdog » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi,

May have found a possible bug where if you split a large audio file into a small section, audio copy the small section, then try to audio paste, it still pastes the original large/unsplit audio file - if this is normal, I'd like to make a feature request to make it audio copy/paste the split region only.

Many thanks, all the best <3

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Bug - AudioCopy of split region

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:34 am

I was able to duplicate this. No possible way to do this except to mix down between locators and add the mix down as a new track then you can copy it to the pasteboard . Not the shortest route for sure.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 am

As well if you freeze a track then select undo back tab the track unfreezes but if you select the re-due tab right after Auria freezes and requires a re-boot. Just thought I'd let you know. Way around this is not to select re- due directly after unfreezing a track.
Cheers
~~_/)~~~

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 am

OK, thanks. I'll look into it.

Rim

steviee8
Expert

Post by steviee8 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:24 pm

I to just experienced a copy paste bug with a very short clip. It was part of a longer file but I split that part out to leave me with just the snare drum hit only.
I copied and tried to paste to a different track and location but there was nothing pasting. I basically had to copy the original track and then do the split and delete region thing again to give me the snare hit.

Thx