side chain problem with ProG

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

side chain problem with ProG

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:29 am

Hi Im trying to produce a helpful video for side chaining with Auria's plugins. If I open the expert mode panel in ProG to setup the ducking I can produce the side chain effect very well but when I close the Expert mode panel then the side chain effect stops working. If I open the Expert mode panel then it comes back but close it again and the effect stops again but everything still plays well just not the ducking effect. Wierd or what? can anyone else test this for me to see if this is indeed a problem that needs to be looked at by Fabfilter or Rim. Cheers.

ChrisG
Expert

Re: side chain problem with ProG

Post by ChrisG » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:56 am

I don't think this will help at all. But, in ProC, closing the expert panel turns whatever is going on in there off/bypasses it. I don't have ProG so can't try it out with that. :/

Trueyorky
Expert

Post by Trueyorky » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Yes, same here with ProG. Ducking stops when expert panel is closed and resumes when re-opened. Weird but not a major problem for me - still drooling over the 1.07 update :D

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Thanks, I'll let FabFilter know about this.

Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:12 pm

still works well if you leave the Expert panel open so not really a big deal just didnt know if thats the way it really works or if there was something strange going on. Maybe when you shut the panel down you in a sense turn off Expert mode. cheers.
And I just finished the video for side chaining in Auria with Fabfilter plugins and it should be up and running today for the users who requested some help with it.