Hiss...

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

diirtysoul

Hiss...

Post by diirtysoul » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi,

Great app but I am having a problem...

I bought my partner an iPad, Auria, an iTrack Solo and gave her my SE2000 that I no longer use to record her harmonies for her kids choir.I thought it maybe a better option than her bugging me to record for her. The thing is, I am getting REALLY low levels and a hell of a lot of hiss/noise floor (self). It is unusable as is... The SE2000 and the itrack solo work fine with both my Macs and a win7 laptop.

Any ideas...? I must admit I have not dug too deep with Auria as I only got it on Friday but as it stands I (she) can not use it and I look a chump...

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Hiss...

Post by Rim » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:28 pm

OK, some things to check:

1. Make sure you're actually recording through the SE2000 or iTrack solo. It's possible you're recording through the built-in iPad mic and not know.

2. Check the record level on the track you're recording into. This is set using a menu that pops up when you tap and hold on the rec enable button.

Rim

diirtysoul

Post by diirtysoul » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 am

Ok thanks... I have a new problem. Or 2!

Firstly, I have been importing and exporting fine from Dropbox then all of a sudden neither of these happen!?

When I go to Mix down of previously recorded tracks to MP3 it crashes out of Auria completely.

Now when I try to import audio (backing tracks) from Dropbox it goes through the conversion as though it has imported successfully but there is no audio there at all.

I have tried using a different Dropbox account, closing all background apps etc but it is still the same. I was not doing it before yesterday.

Any ideas?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:19 am

We've discovered a bug in 1.07 which caused MP3 files to not import correctly. This might be related to the issues you're seeing. I'll check it out.

Rim