Automation drawing not extending

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Navpack
Expert

Automation drawing not extending

Post by Navpack » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi Rim. Did the upgrade to the latest today and started a new project. Unless I am missing something, when I am viewing automation in the Edit window, the line drawing doesn't extend beyond the currently viewed page. So, even though I am supposed to be seeing for instance 'volume' as the screen refreshes beyond the last node, the line doesn't draw. Seems to be the case with any automation parameter.

If I am missing something just let me know.

Regards,
phil.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Automation drawing not extending

Post by Rim » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Phil,

I think I might be missing what you mean. If I go to the editor, set the automation view selector to "Volume", then tap on the region, I get a line, and a single point. This line extends all the way to the end of the song. I click on another place in the region, and I get a second point. The two points are connected, and so on. What am I missing?

Rim

Navpack
Expert

Post by Navpack » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:27 am

Thanks Rim. I do the same as you describe, but the automation line does not extend to the end of the song. It only appears within the current screen view and then as soon as the timeline moves forward to the next section the automation line disappears.

I'll be using it more today with another new project and will see if this happens again.

Regards,
Phil.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:22 am

You're right, I was zooming out when testing this, but when scrolling I now see what you're seeing. I've just fixed this simple problem for 1.10. It wasn't affecting the actual automation being heard, only the graphics.

Thanks,
Rim

Navpack
Expert

Post by Navpack » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:16 am

Rim, many thanks- I am amazed at how you continue to provide outstanding responses to this forum. Auria is just an amazing tool.

Regards,
phil.