aux return mutes dont seem to work using iaa effects

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

iainroberton
Expert

aux return mutes dont seem to work using iaa effects

Post by iainroberton » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:08 am

hi,

just noticed a weird problem. the aux return mutes dont seem to work when using iaa effects. works fine with internal effects. solo logic still seems to work when bouncing stems

ipad air 2 / os 9.3.4 / auria pro 2.05

GuntharBecker
Expert

Re: aux return mutes dont seem to work using iaa effects

Post by GuntharBecker » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:22 am

I posted about this a ways back - only 3rd party apps seem to be affected by this bug

http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 314#p39314

http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 263#p43263

Every update I check to see if this bug has been fixed; it must be low on the list of priorities. :(
iPad Air 2 64, Scarlett 18i8, Auria, etc.

Denzkps
Expert

Post by Denzkps » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:34 am

Hi
Try to change in settings use 64-bit Mixer - NO

GuntharBecker
Expert

Post by GuntharBecker » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:06 pm

Wow, I had missed that. Changing the mixer to 64-bit mode and inserting a 3rd party plug on one of the master auxes mutes the sound. :o

GuntharBecker
Expert

Post by GuntharBecker » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Looks like whatever code gremlin is preventing third part IAAs from playing nice with the AUX masters has wreaked its havoc on AUs as well.

In other words, the mutes are not working on their respective master aux when third party IAA FX and AUs are inserted into the IAA slots.

Hey Rim - sorry if I seem like a broken record about this issue, but it's even more prevalent to me now that I'm using Auria Pro and have access to more auxes. I know there are workarounds, and I use them, but after 2 years of such workarounds, it's becoming tedious. Please, pleeeease push this issue higher up on the fix list; it's an important function that's been neglected for as long as I've been an Auria user.

Thanks for all your efforts and please don't misinterpret this as hating - nothing but sincere love and respect for everything you've created with Auria. :D