Bus strip, Aux and inserts doesn't work on latest Auria Pro

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Duke21
Expert

Bus strip, Aux and inserts doesn't work on latest Auria Pro

Post by Duke21 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:39 am

I'm working on two projects, one is newly made on the latest version one is from the previous version.
I've noticed that only bus nr. 1 is working, thus the bus compressor, inserts and Aux. The other busses are "dead" and only respond to volume changes. The bus compressor on busses 2,3,4, etc is not reacting when switched on. Same goes to inserts or Aux applied to these busses.
I'm using iPad Air2

GuntharBecker
Expert

Re: Bus strip, Aux and inserts doesn't work on latest Auria

Post by GuntharBecker » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:39 pm

I can also confirm this issue.

Surprised that nobody has replied to this post yet.

FWIW - Using the latest version of Auria Pro under iOS 10 on an Air 2. Exact same issue as in the post above.

Can anybody else confirm or deny this?

EDIT - Loading an older project (one from iOS 9) and then loading one of my newer projects seems to fix this for me. The eq and dynamics on the subgroups are behaving as they should now. Would still love to know if anybody else experienced this... :?

@Duke21 - give the above a try and let me know if it worked for you as well.
iPad Air 2 64, Scarlett 18i8, Auria, etc.

Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:46 am

I can't get this to happen at all no matter which way I try it. I'm either missing something or the problem only occurs due to a very niche situation.

@Duke21 can you give me your step by step process, or shoot a quick vid on your phone?

Schimanski
Expert

Post by Schimanski » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:06 am

I am having the same Issue: on the busses 1-8 none of the inserts are working,no matter what type (FF,PSP or whatever).
Neither do the channelstrip EQ or Dynamics on these busses.The only thing that works on the busses are the volume
faders.
iPadPro,latest AuriaPro,latest iOS,50 GB free space.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:47 am

We can't duplicate this here at all. Busses are working normally here. Are you sure you're talking about buses, and not subgroups or something else?

Please give a step by step example of what you do to make this happen. In other words, starting from a blank project with no tracks, tell us exactly what you're doing.

Thanks,
Rim

Schimanski
Expert

Post by Schimanski » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm sorry - my fault: I was talking about SUBGROUPS!Everything is working fine on Subgroup 1( inserts,channeleq etc.).
But on subgroups 2-8 only the volume faders work ok.No matter what I put in the inserts,the plugins show up but they
don't work.This is on a "regular" project with a couple of imported tracks (16bit), one Audiobus-recorded (24bit) and
a couple of timestretched regions (32bit).As I said above,everything is fine on subgroup1, but not on subgroups 2-8.
Thank you for your constant patience and support!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Ah OK, subgroups! Yes, I can confirm the issue you're seeing. It seems to be a bug in 64 bit mixer mode. If you go into your settings and turn off 64 bit mixer mode, the problem will go away. I've added this to my list.

Thanks,
Rim

Schimanski
Expert

Post by Schimanski » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:35 pm

@Rim: :Great,thank you!

Duke21
Expert

Post by Duke21 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:59 am

Hello,

Sorry for not answering your question Corey W. I've posted it and nobody posted anything about it so I didn't followed it for a while. My bad, I've meant subgroups and not bus..
Yes, the mixer was set on 64bit, turned 64bit off and the subgroup are back working!