Can not get automation to work properly

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

StudioSteve

Can not get automation to work properly

Post by StudioSteve » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:53 am

This is driving me nuts.

1.) I can write automation by activating the "W" button on the mixer.

I start to roll, move a control on the channel strip. Say, the compressor's threshold.

I stop playback, go back to before I started writing automation. I can SEE the automation I've just written. IT'S THERE.

I deactivate the "W" button. The "R" button is ON. AURIA WILL NOT READ THE AUTOMATION I'VE JUST WRITTEN.

2.) the channel strip automation will not change from previously written automation.

I can go into the tracks and redraw automation - change the compressors threshold from -12 to -6. Roll back. Hit play with "R" activated, the threshold dial will not move from -12. If you nudge the dial away from -12, it will just return back to -12 as soon as you let go.

3.) Other times, the threshold dial can be set anywhere, as if there's no automation written at all.

4.) the automation for the faders work. The mute automation seems to work so far. EVERYTHING ELSE IS 100% UNDEPENDABLE.

help?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Can not get automation to work properly

Post by Rim » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:23 am

It's a new bug that's been discovered in Auria 2.06. I've already fixed it and am about to release it to Apple. Sorry for the trouble!

Rim

StudioSteve

Re: Can not get automation to work properly

Post by StudioSteve » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:07 pm

THANK YOU! 'Looking foreword to the return of my sanity. Haha!