Input matrix gone nuts Resolved

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Input matrix gone nuts Resolved

Post by Anthony Alves » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:37 pm

For some reason all of the sudden Auria will crash and all the inputs are up to red on the input matrix on all 24 channels. Inputs getting messed up. Everything has been working great for my setup but right now I cant use AuraiPro at all. Is anyone else having input matrix issues. I can video it if you need. Cheers

Update for now t seems to have been a memory issue. I turned off all plugins and it seems to have settled. Its a small project on an iPad Pro with just a few plugins and not the ones that use too much cpu. Todays tests wilo be to see if I can continue to record tracks without it crashing.
Last edited by Anthony Alves on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

mtingle
Expert

Re: Input matrix gone nuts

Post by mtingle » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:02 am

my 16 channel desk has been performing very well with auria pro. Perhaps it's interface related, is there a firmware update you can perform?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Input matrix gone nuts

Post by Anthony Alves » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:43 am

mtingle wrote:my 16 channel desk has been performing very well with auria pro. Perhaps it's interface related, is there a firmware update you can perform?
Mine is the Orion 32 but nothing is going wrong with the Orion. Auria's input matrix was redlining all 24 channels even though only 2 inputs were being used. So todays tests is to see if tecording can continue in this project or dump every track out and reload them into a new project to see if the project is corrupt. Cheers

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Input matrix gone nuts Resolved

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:13 pm

further tests have taken me to find that the culprit was my iConnectMidi 2 midi interface. I run 2 of them and a Novation XL which now that it is updated to HUI it doesn't like to sit well with a Mackie MCU Pro running. Seems that in the midi page with this many midi devices open Auria can't see then so it gets really confused. After shutting down some of these midi devices Auria then begins to list the ones that were missing as if the list area or amount of midi devices and ports is limited to a select amount which Im not sure how much that is but its less than Im throwing at it. After turning off these midi devices Auria began to work again and I had no further problems with my recording. Thats my update and another learning curve accomplished. Cheers.

mtingle
Expert

Re: Input matrix gone nuts Resolved

Post by mtingle » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:13 am

the Orion 32 is tasty looking piece of kit!

Glad you got it sorted Anthony.