MIDI bugs bpm/time signature changes

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Elwoodt86

MIDI bugs bpm/time signature changes

Post by Elwoodt86 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:54 am

Hello,
I am fairly new to this but have done a decent amount of research with the program. I've recorded several songs successfully with real instruments (guitar and bass). I was programming midi drum tracks with a bpm and time signature change in the middle of the song and the program basically stops following orders ehile adding midi notes after a change. If I select a snare to hit on the downbeat, it follows suit. However, if I add another snare hit to beat 3 it deletes or moves the previous beat. Also, the note value I select seems to hold no value while adding additional notes. They seem to diminish with each addition. I tried copy and paste for one successfully written measure and the subsequent measure was completely off timing-wise while other notes in the sequence vanished. Is this a bug or a user error? Is anyone else experiencing a similar situation? Auria pro is a wonderful program, but I am pulling my hair out when it comes to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I apologize in advance if there is a previous thread about said topic. I did a search but did not find much information. Thanks again