soundcraft signature 22

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mididrum
Expert

soundcraft signature 22

Post by mididrum » Wed May 03, 2017 11:08 pm

inputs and outputs of Soundcraft mixer are detected by auria matrix
inputs work perfect ,record as expected…
but no way to return auria mix or sub or whatever is correctly set in auria matrix out to match soundtracks :Auria outputs are NOT sounding into Mackie where supposed to by Auria Matrix out matching soundcraft tracks
Mackie tracks have USB SWITCH (analog in toggles to USB IN)
while correctly set in Auria , There is NO WAY to get Any USB Soundcraft track to sound any auria selection
both are set in proper 44-48 k,
WHERE IS THE BUG ?

mididrum
Expert

Re: soundcraft signature 22 buffer bug auto answer

Post by mididrum » Thu May 04, 2017 6:13 pm

looks like any change on the fly in ipad buffer settings choices (in AUM,or AURIA)will mismatch and bug the preset buffer double settings compatibility needed for soundcraft driver to be paired , causing impossibility to use the bugged soundcraft internal driver (ipad have none) prohibiting usb to sound back, unless pairing its driver double settings again using a PC to reset proper settings of buffer lengh: much more limited choices than the multi offers from most IAA apps in ipad
i know driver is a PC soft, but it needs znd gets somehow (?) to match soundcraft expected limited values (???)
This is ONLY affecting playback from ipad , NOT recording soundtrack usb to Auria : working fine all record tracks to the Auria in matrix routing any as expected
Soundcraft don't play Auria (nor AUM!) output matrix while alllooks like open as correctly detected !!!!
Any other suggestion welcome for an iPad only user needing AURIA !!!

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: soundcraft signature 22

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu May 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Hi mididrum, I have the Soundcraft Signature 12 and I just tested the hardware outputs and everything is working fine. Are you pressing the daw return buttons on each track located at the top of the channel strip. On is a low cut filter and the other one is the daw returns. Sometimes I need to unplug my lightning cable then reconnect it while Auria is still open. This tends to reboot the Soundcraft. Also go to your control centre on your iPad and swipe left and you will see your music volume control, turn it up. Cheers and goid luck. If you dont get it going I can do a video for you to show you how.