Bonus content link

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Nextom

Re: Bonus content link

Post by Nextom » Sun May 06, 2018 2:06 pm

Stupid me. I copied the unzipped bonus folder to Auria, before I discovered that I have to zip it again (on Mac). Now I want to delete the unzipped files - but how? iTunes doesn't let me do it, it seems.

Glen Allan

Post by Glen Allan » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:44 pm

Is this bonus content still valid? Never even realized the link was there and tried but keep getting an error
Submission Error
This form has reached its maximum monthly submissions, your data has not been sent.
Could be an actual limit, but thought i'd ask.

Thanks!
The concepts of both 'Good' and 'Evil' are merely subjective associations in relation to a conditioned reaction to pain and pleasure.

Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:39 pm

Email me directly - support[at]drumagog[dot]com and I'll get you setup

Zoidberg

Post by Zoidberg » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:46 am

So I have an odd problem. I got a new 11” iPad Pro to replace my 2016 iPad Pro 12.9”. After restoring my iCloud backup, much of my content was missing. Fortunately it was nothing super-important. So I deleted Auria Pro from the iPad Pro, downloaded it again. When I bought Auria Pro several years ago, I had saved the Bonus.zip file to my Dropbox. So when I reinstalled the app this morning, I used the Files app to copy the Bonus.zip file over to the Auria Pro folder on my iPad, relaunched Auria Po and … nothing. No indication that the files have been unzipped and installed.

Am I going to have to dig up a USB-C cable to connect my new iPad Pro and move the Bonus file over from iTunes the old fashioned way?

Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:43 am

@zoidberg Email me directly - support[at]drumagog[dot]com and I'll get you setup

Snickast

Post by Snickast » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:44 am

I keep getting a submission error. Am I doing something wrong?