iOS 7

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Br8zinn
Expert

iOS 7

Post by Br8zinn » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:22 pm

A friendly warning,do not update until you are sure that your iPad version and auria and will work fine especially if you haven't backed up anything while auria ia fantastic as far as the system and the tech. Trouble shooting and response auria is 200% fantastic,but once data is lost its gone.i ha e learned to look at the reviews before an update and give it time and google constantly for a month before updating,although as I said auria is fantastic on fixing these bugs,but if your in the middle of a work production flow a crash or your app not opening anymore can be devastating hence iOS 7 for me is a
Disaster for the simple reason that apple thinks its a problem for us to manually update so within ios 7 apps are automatically updated..ouch...for me this can spell disaster,I'm waiting for the actual system to come out so I can be sure,but I got this information from several reads including apple itself I hope eventually or by developers and such griping
About this that apple will at least give one the choice to update automatically or manually....sheesh...my opinion,based on fact,,,,,,,OK JUST SPOKE WITH APPLE,they said in the settings they will give us a choice to manually or automatically
Update apps...my advice golfs is if and when you do decide to update to ios7 is to go to settings and change it so your apps
Dont update automatically .....just my opinion....

martygras
Expert

Re: iOS 7

Post by martygras » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:50 pm

We will be able to disable auto app updates on an app by app basis.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

anton06
Expert

Re: iOS 7

Post by anton06 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:58 pm

But Auria team will have to make an evolution of their app according to IOS7 !!! Don't upgrade until that...ok but the app has to go further one day na??? Relax.....don't stress that much.