iOS7 - safe yet?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Post Reply
Bog music
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 12:14 pm

iOS7 - safe yet?

Post by Bog music » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:35 pm

So - now we are up to 7.0.2 is it safe to upgrade yet?

I am still holding out at the moment on my ipad mini - iVoxel and Harmony voice have not been updated and I am playing with them at the moment. I am happy to carry on with IOS6 until we get midi implementation but if the problems are ironed out I will upgrade.

What we all thinking right now?

Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Re: iOS7 - safe yet?

Post by Shay » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:02 am

I'm struggling between staying in IOS6 an upgrading to IOS7.
I am eager to play with the new IAA toy, but than I read about so many issues relating to IOS7 and I stop my self from doing it. :?

When version 7.1.x release date will be out there the decision will be much simple.

User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:49 am

Re: iOS7 - safe yet?

Post by justinfobes » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:35 pm

I'm in the same boat.

I haven't had the time to start in on something new, especially with all of these bug fixes still coming out. Id hate to find out i couldn't be productive because of something minor conflicting. And you can't go back to iOS 6...

I'm guessing it'll be a couple more weeks of lurking for me.
Careful with that hammer...
The Sea Monkey Has my money...
Yes, I'm a natural Blue...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests