Auria In-app sale tomorrow!

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Tarekith
Expert

Re: Auria In-app sale tomorrow!

Post by Tarekith » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Already contacted Apple, thanks.

I didn't even think to look at the confirm price, busy here in the studio and was doing it inbetween renders. Doh, that'll teach me. :)

rocdok
Expert

Post by rocdok » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Sorry to ask this and I know there's a few threads, but I have a hundred bucks. Can anyone give me an order of which to buy (roughly) since I am just learning and don't know but wanna take advantage! I have thm, classic proverb, micro warmer, drumagog and stand alone Jamup pro. I get the feeling I should get more drumagog bits, pianoverb, pap echo and some of the fab filters, drumloops and or ir files at the least? Haven't been able to use much plug in yet due to learning curve. Thx

rkmonkey
Expert

Post by rkmonkey » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:55 pm

rocdok wrote:Sorry to ask this and I know there's a few threads, but I have a hundred bucks. Can anyone give me an order of which to buy (roughly) since I am just learning and don't know but wanna take advantage! I have thm, classic proverb, micro warmer, drumagog and stand alone Jamup pro. I get the feeling I should get more drumagog bits, pianoverb, pap echo and some of the fab filters, drumloops and or ir files at the least? Haven't been able to use much plug in yet due to learning curve. Thx
I already had fab filter q, c, L and g. I have used them extensively especially for learning about mastering. The final product has never sounded as good.

The prices are now correct in App Store . I am in process of buy buy buy.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:10 pm

To avoid any issues with corrupted in-app purchases, I suggest closing all your background apps, as well as closing Auria, then re-opening before making your purchases. In iOS7, there's an issue with in-app purchases sometimes (rarely) not completing, so starting from a clean slate will avoid this.

Rim

jbw
Expert

Post by jbw » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Rim wrote:To avoid any issues with corrupted in-app purchases, I suggest closing all your background apps, as well as closing Auria, then re-opening before making your purchases. In iOS7, there's an issue with in-app purchases sometimes (rarely) not completing, so starting from a clean slate will avoid this.

Rim
Grrr...

Closed everything, opened Auria, tapped to make a purchase, entered CC information... Nothing... Backed out to see Auria deleted all my previous in app purchases, tried to restore purchases, app crash, try to re-open app, app crashes, close everything and hard reset iPad, try to open Auria, app crashes...

Um...

Currently redownloading Auria after deleting off device... :|

Saga to be continued...

jbw
Expert

Post by jbw » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Saga continued...

App still crashes after deleting and redownloading. :x

Photo_G
Expert

Post by Photo_G » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Tarekith wrote: BTW, does the IAP version of Jam Up have more included effects than the normal Pro XT version?
It looks as though the in-app version has exactly what Pro XT has, except for the ability to buy extensions on the PositiveGrid shop. So, no additional amps or effects can be added.

@Rim: Can the in-app JamUP version be used on multiple tracks at once...or is it limited to one, like IAA apps?

Thanks again,
G

rocdok
Expert

Post by rocdok » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Sry man i exited out of Auria every 2 downloads and had 2 crashes total but made a bunch a purchases.
I bought everything but the following: turnado, wow, spring verb, dcam x3 , volcano,timeless, ir files and loops and pro-DS
- are there any must haves in the above?

jbw
Expert

Post by jbw » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:08 pm

jbw wrote:Saga continued...

App still crashes after deleting and redownloading. :x
Hooray! Got it to work. Had to restore my iPad through iTunes to a backup I made yesterday, then restored my purchases in Auria and the new purchase was downloaded. Will try again here... To make another purchase... Keeping my fingers crossed...

Thanks for the sale by the way. Great deal. :mrgreen:

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:19 pm

All native Auria plugins can be used on multiple tracks with as many instances as your CPU and memory can handle.

Rim

Funky Turnip

Post by Funky Turnip » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:18 am

jbw - try turning airplane mode on when restarting Auria - did the trick for me when mine crashed several times

Sfkeydel

Post by Sfkeydel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:28 am

Stupid question here, but I've never actually gone to the in-app store before, and so I'm wondering if the prices I'm currently seeing are half price.

For example, is the $9.99 for PSP Old Timer half price, or should it be $4.99?

Thanks!

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:31 am

Sfkeydel wrote:...For example, is the $9.99 for PSP Old Timer half price, or should it be $4.99?...
PSP oldTimer is normally $19.99.

Sinapsya
Expert

Post by Sinapsya » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:38 am

ChrisG wrote:Thanks. Yes, make things loud without clipping and distortion (yes I suck at the mixing stage of things, relying on the master for any magic lol)..What's pro m ? The new dynamic processor from fab filter ?
Pro-M is a new multi band compressor from fabfilter

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:39 am

Yes, all prices have been changed and are already effective. The prices you see are the new discounted prices.

Rim