For general questions or discussion of Auria.
Moderators: Corey W, Rim
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:15 am
- Location: California Mobile
Thanks Rim For all your help im sure it gets to be alot with your own ideals plus ours. We love Auria and support you and your app. Keep up the amazing work.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:40 am
Good stuff, great to hear. Sounds like the next update is going to be pretty major!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:03 am
I need a t-shirt with "I love Rim" !
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:00 am
- Location: Berlin
Rim,seriously.You can't do that.About what should i rant anymore then?
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:58 am
Thanks so much, Rim! I am sø lóòking forward to your next update so that I can finally "upgrade" to iOS 7.0.6 and give IAA a spin.
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:15 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests