drumagog has no files in Auria

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Shazamm
Expert

drumagog has no files in Auria

Post by Shazamm » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Rim I downloaded the extra content for drumagog in Auria it says its installed but dosnt show up in drumagog in Auria. Im getting no samples in Drumagog at all any help please. also do i have to create a Gog Files folder Or is Auria supposed to make one. Were is it located Im using iexplorer and i can find all the other in apps purchases but not drumagog?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: drumagog has no files in Auria

Post by Rim » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:36 am

When you purchase Drumagog, a file is downloaded after purchase, and at the end of the download process, Auria creates the proper folder and places the gog files in there. If you have Drumagog already of a track, you won't see the files until you remove it from the insert and re-add it. When you say you're downloading extra content, where did you get this file? If it's from us, then it would be a zip file with the proper folder tree already inside the zip. In this case, you just copy the zip into Auria's main folder (using iFunBox), and the next time you start Auria it will decompress the zip and your gog files will be put in the right place.

Rim

Shazamm
Expert

Post by Shazamm » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:59 pm

i re installed Drumagog and everything works as it should thanks

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:41 am

Good to hear!

Rim

Shazamm
Expert

Post by Shazamm » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Wow drumagog should have been named Drum-of-gods. That amazing of an app back to back.