Video import add on

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Markie4eyezz
Expert

Video import add on

Post by Markie4eyezz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:23 am

Hi guys
Just bought the video import add on
I can't seem to get my video in camera roll into auria.
How do you do it please .

Also while I'm here any news on midi as cubasis is on sale and it apparently offers midi and audio recording
Will it be anytime before the end of the year?

Thank you

martygras
Expert

Re: Video import add on

Post by martygras » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:45 pm

As far as Cubasis goes, do some research to make sure it does what you want. It has weaknesses and strengths just as all DAWs do.

Read the manual for the video part. It's pretty clear about how to go about it.

Good luck.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

Strizbiz
Expert

Re: Video import add on

Post by Strizbiz » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:52 am

You can only load video thru dropbox, not your camera roll unfortunately. I havent tried it but Id guess you could drag a video clip into you Auria folder via Itunes and open it in Auria but I havent tried it.
As far as Cubasis goes it was a great investment for me. The biggest thing missing from it for a while was automation, but that was added. For me its one of the most complete DAWs for IOS. It has audio, midi, Inter app audio and audiobis.
If I had to mention any cons, I would say the mixer could be improved as far as adding busses so you can group drums, etc. And it could use a better drum machine, something that samples, but its not a big deal if you have other apps to cover it. I have Beatmaker2, DM1, Impc pro. a few of the sounds are a little General midi sounding but some are great, plus I has a lot of third party synths and things.
But over all its fast, especially for those ideas that you want to get down on the go. I definitely would love to see Auria get a good midi sequencer but I couldnt wait without an ETA.
IPad Air 2 128 gb Apogee Duet Ipad/Mac