MoReVoX Multitrack loops volume 2

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

AndyE
Expert

MoReVoX Multitrack loops volume 2

Post by AndyE » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Bought both packs of multitrack loops by moReVoX IAP in Auria. Volume one works fine. Time stretch function works well. But volume 2 is having none of it. Can not get any of the loops to time stretch. I know I'm doing it right as volume 1 is perfect. Any help would be great.

Matt W
Expert

Re: MoReVoX Multitrack loops volume 2

Post by Matt W » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Can you tell us a bit more how you're using these loops, like is it using the auto-time stretch option when importing a loop, or manually stretching the loop in the editor? And let us know if there is a specific loop that's causing trouble, as so far the loops I've tried from that library have worked as expected.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.

AndyE
Expert

Post by AndyE » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Yes Matt. I'm using the auto time stretch on import but can not alter tempo on any of the loops in Volume 2. Time stretch works great for me on Volume 1. Is it possible to delete it and then reinstall? Running on iPad Air 1.

Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Yes, you can always re-download it buy "re-buying" it through the Auria store; as long as you are logged in with the same iTunes account you purchased it with you won't be charged again, and the library will be overwritten.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.

AndyE
Expert

Post by AndyE » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Took your advice and bought Volume 2 again as it wasn't time stretching. Now it will occasionally time stretch, then it won't, then it will again. And Volume 1 is playing up too. So inconsistent and infuriating. I've devoted way too much time to them already. All my other IAP's in Auria are fantastic. Bought 15 of them. All perfect and I love every one of them. But Multitrack Loops just isn't working out. Just want them off my machine, please.
Bought Volume 1 on 1st November & Volume 2 on 2nd November at a cost of £18.98
Is it possible to get a refund on them?

Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:14 am

Sure, all refunds would go through Apple directly - we have no access to anything on the sales side of iOS. There should be a link in the original email receipt you received from Apple for those libraries to contact Apple support.

FYI I haven't been able to recreate any issues with either library when time stretching, so the root cause may be more in how you're going about it. If you want, please contact our support email (support AT auriaapp.com) and we'd be happy to try and help out further.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.

Valhjim

Post by Valhjim » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:57 pm

I have just bought Multitrack Loops, Vol. 1. I downloaded it, but I can't find it anywhere on my iPad 4! What can I do? I've searched inside Auria and there is nothing -- it does not appear in any menu.

Help, please!

Jim Valero

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:56 pm

@valhjim: If you go to 'Menu -> Import Audio' you should see a folder called 'Loops'. Inside that folder should be another folder called 'MoReVoX', and so on...

Valhjim

Post by Valhjim » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:15 am

Oh, thank you, my friend, got it. It would be a good idea if MoReVoX would include instructions with their products. Thanks again for your help.

Jim

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:05 pm

AndyE wrote:Took your advice and bought Volume 2 again as it wasn't time stretching. Now it will occasionally time stretch, then it won't, then it will again. And Volume 1 is playing up too. So inconsistent and infuriating. I've devoted way too much time to them already. All my other IAP's in Auria are fantastic. Bought 15 of them. All perfect and I love every one of them. But Multitrack Loops just isn't working out. Just want them off my machine, please.
Bought Volume 1 on 1st November & Volume 2 on 2nd November at a cost of £18.98
Is it possible to get a refund on them?
Just a thought. How much free space do you have on this device and what is the project bitrate. Just curious.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)