Strange...can no longer upload mono tracks to Dropbox

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

sutrobath
Expert

Strange...can no longer upload mono tracks to Dropbox

Post by sutrobath » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:09 am

hey gang. Love Auriga and have been busy recording tracks for an upcoming cd. I send the individual tracks to DROBOX but for producer to access but today for some reason when I upload a 24 bit MONO track I have selected it shows up in DROPBOX as a entire mix, meaning that supposed individual guitar track shows up as all tracks mixed together. Only thing different I did today was to upgrade Dropbox to the latest version. Any ideas?

sutrobath
Expert

Re: Strange...can no longer upload mono tracks to Dropbox

Post by sutrobath » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:29 pm

I think I know what the issue is, being that I needed to SOLO the track first. However, now I still cannot upload files to Dropbox as it seems to time out while uploading and gives me a error message stating that 'There was a problem uploading to Dropbox'. Any ideas?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:32 pm

If you're getting that error message when using Dropbox, it's usually caused by a bad internet connection. Also try rebooting your iPad.

Rim

sutrobath
Expert

Post by sutrobath » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Thanks Rim. I live on the outskirts of town and thus my wifi is always a tad shaky. As for taking the ipad into work and trying it, my office is right is a old doctors office across the street from a hospital that just set up a new internet system last year and it often effects our on line status. Gonna try again and will post results....

sutrobath
Expert

Post by sutrobath » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:00 am

Ok. I managed to upload several tracks in Split Stereo which is a first. That's great, but.....
Some of my soloed track uploaded as ALL the tracks. I tried several times but it uploads every track when I only want one. The fact that it works sometimes and others doesn't makes me think that I have a bug in the system.

sutrobath
Expert

Post by sutrobath » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:13 am

Super strange as I at one point soloed the track and moved AAL FADERS VOLUMES TO ZERO except for the soled track and it still uploaded ALL TRACKS

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:40 am

Did you happen to have any automation tuned on? You'll know that's the case if any of the R or W buttons are lit on any tracks.

Rim

sutrobath
Expert

Post by sutrobath » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:03 pm

No automation on.