Bugs?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

sutrobath
Expert

Bugs?

Post by sutrobath » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:15 am

ok. I started a discussion earlier but now I think the issue must be malware, virus or something
BG. When I upload a track to Dropbox, I either end up with it downloading the wrong track or a bunch of tracks. I have soled the track, dropped all tracks volumes to zero except for my target track and I get the wrong track being downloaded. Super strange as I've uploaded hundreds of tracks to Dropbox without issue. When I listen to the soloed track prior to upload it plays the correct track yet upon completion of the upload I get a DIFFERENT track or tracks uploaded. Anyone have any idea what could cause this or any fixes?

Matt W
Expert

Re: Bugs?

Post by Matt W » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:20 pm

When uploading to Dropbox, there are two different steps that happen. First, Auria performs a Mixdown of your current mix as it currently sounds, and then uploads that mixed-down file to Dropbox.

As a test, what happens when you remove Dropbox from the equation and instead mixdown locally? Disable the "Export to Dropbox" part in the Mixdown window to Off, so that the finished file is just saved on the iPad. Then use the "Import File" dialog to listen to that file.

Is it still the wrong track (or tracks), or is it now the right one?
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.

sutrobath
Expert

Re: Bugs?

Post by sutrobath » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Got home and successfully uploaded my lead vocal to dropbox. Last night it would give me different tracks when I tried. So I then tried to upload the backing vocal and got the GUITAR track. So I tried the keys and got the ENTIRE MIX. Gotta be a virus or something cause theres not rhyme or reason when its gonna work or not.