Change of sample rate to project? Zero tracks

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

timmyg
Expert

Change of sample rate to project? Zero tracks

Post by timmyg » Fri May 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Hi, i was using ielectric piano and running Auria in the background, switched back to Auria & the sample rate of the project changed from 48 to 44.1. I tried to load the project but it says there are 0 tracks and when loaded it displays no name and no tracks.

There are some snapshots listing 30 tracks at samplerate 48 but when I try to load one, it keeps loading the empty track at 44.1.

Im truly worried here as this song is a gem and I really need to get it back. Please any swift help would be greatly appreciated.

King
Expert

Re: Change of sample rate to project? Zero tracks

Post by King » Fri May 22, 2015 7:04 pm

timmyg wrote:Hi, i was using ielectric piano and running Auria in the background, switched back to Auria & the sample rate of the project changed from 48 to 44.1. I tried to load the project but it says there are 0 tracks and when loaded it displays no name and no tracks.

There are some snapshots listing 30 tracks at samplerate 48 but when I try to load one, it keeps loading the empty track at 44.1.

Im truly worried here as this song is a gem and I really need to get it back. Please any swift help would be greatly appreciated.
Hey @timmyg, have you looked in the project's folder to see if the wav files are there?

Added: If not, go via: Menu, 'Import Audio' and click the song folder and see...
_____________________________1 Luv_____________________________

_____________________________King____________________________