Can't record on new track.

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Renfield
Expert

Can't record on new track.

Post by Renfield » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:38 pm

A problem that I've encountered many times is that I can't record on a new track that I've added. Sometimes I have no problem recording on a track that's already exists but I can't get a signal on the new track. What can be the problem?

pitzipado
Expert

Re: Can't record on new track.

Post by pitzipado » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Renfield wrote:A problem that I've encountered many times is that I can't record on a new track that I've added. Sometimes I have no problem recording on a track that's already exists but I can't get a signal on the new track. What can be the problem?

To start with I would check the input matrix and make sure you're routed into the
desired track. best wishes for success :P

j.alderton

Post by j.alderton » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:30 pm

I'm actually having the same problem. I just created a new recording with 4 tracks. Tracks 1 and 3 record fine. However, the other tracks, when armed, never seem to pick up the signal. I do exactly the same thing with each track, so I can't figure this out. How do I check the input matrix to see if I'm routed to the desired track?

j.alderton

Post by j.alderton » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Thanks for the recommendation. I found the input matrix and solved the problem I was having. You were exactly right about that in my case.

rickwaugh
Expert

Post by rickwaugh » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:58 am

Other thing is something I just did again. Make sure auto punch is not on. I overdub a track, forget to turn it off, add a track, and nothing records of course.