ReTune

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

King
Expert

Re: ReTune

Post by King » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:33 pm

In the past I was able to start a new project in Auria, and ReTune would work 95%.

Then start another project or insert it into an existing one and ReTune would sound like a Cartoon, (without the good quality).

ReTune is still available in Auria, I bought the IAP when I bought Auria.

I also have AUTOTUNE for ipad. Spoke to the developer a few times, made a few suggestions (eg: edit screen) which She said she is now looking into.

Recently purchased MultiTrackStudio " Specifically" for the "Vocal Tuner" Hmm..

All these effect can be used for all sorts of sounds, not just vocals.

Melodyne for ipad, where are you? :?

Added: I think while I'm in the mood I'll get in touch with Melodyne's Dev/s and see what their up to..
_____________________________1 Luv_____________________________

_____________________________King____________________________

King
Expert

Post by King » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:01 pm

Just sent an email to Celemony!

We'll see!..

King
Expert

Post by King » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:03 pm

I said @ 18:57:

"Hi Support,

Do you have any plans or are you currently developing Melodyne for iOS, Specifically iPad?

Regards,"

----------

They Said @ 19:05:

"Hello King,

thanks for the mail. Not in the near future.

With best wishes,
Ulf Kaiser"

----------

(Oh well).

I ended by reminding them of the enormous amount of customers they have waiting.. :-)

Any other developers out there up for the job? ;-)

M Johnston

Post by M Johnston » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:48 pm

Hi I also can't get retune to show back up in the Auria after restore purchases , some plugins that didn't show up at first showed up on second restore but not retune . Tried third restore still no retune. Question about this multi restore ,second time I restored ,it downloaded drum agog samples second time .Do I have twice as much memory being used by the second download of drum samples ? Third time I hit restore I did skip gog files was that good to do or not? If retune isn't working ,why is it still on sale. Apple needs to make it where you can restore single purchase not all purchases who wants to redownload things that don't need it.
Thanks for any help
Mark

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Re-downloading doesn't take any more space. If you download something twice, it will simply overwrite it again. You can skip the packages you already have as well.

RIm

M Johnston

Post by M Johnston » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:46 am

Hi so should I try restore again ? Thanks for quick reply.
Mark

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:05 am

Yes, there's no harm in restoring again.

Rim

M Johnston

Post by M Johnston » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi Rim tried again before I loaded up Lyra still no retune.Was retune included in Auria when it first came out so Apple never thinks I bought it so there's no purchase to restore. Only reason I ask that is I read some one else said that, I don't remember. Any way That's how things are .Thanks
Mark

Omighty

Post by Omighty » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Vocal Live > ReTune > Autotune mobile

Retune seems best when your going for subtle changes, I can never tweak it where it produces a decent sound like vocal live, only thing is vocal live only off a few settings making it like a toy

jadmorffier
Expert

Post by jadmorffier » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:30 pm

I had the same problem with ReTune and trying to restore purchases. I tried several times and it didn't work. So I thought I'd try the purchase option and let iTunes detect that yes I've already purchased it but it backfired on me and I got charged again.

Now I need to know how to get a refund. :(
Whatever is but might not be is dependent on what is and cannot not be.

Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:05 pm

All of your options to contact iTunes Customer Service with step-by-step directions for attempting to get a purchase refund can be found here: http://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store

If you originally bought Auria and it came with ReTune and now you can't get it back, please contact me directly through our support email- support@drumagog.com and will help you get ReTune restored.

-Corey

CasperGomez

Post by CasperGomez » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:09 pm

Auria is amazing and the fact you get FabFilter plugins for a fraction of the real price is insane!!

However, Re-Tune is really bad.

The major thing Auria is missing is a serious Pitch Correction plugin.
This is desperately needed. I’m shocked there’s no partnership yet with a serious voice app developer.

Any news on upcoming partnership or new plugin?

Is there a way to somehow use AudioBus etc to sync up an Autotune app and still stay on the Auria screen while the pitch correction is done in the background by the sync'd app?

Denzkps
Expert

Post by Denzkps » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:42 am

+1

levispeights
Expert

Post by levispeights » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:26 am

CasperGomez wrote:Auria is amazing and the fact you get FabFilter plugins for a fraction of the real price is insane!!

However, Re-Tune is really bad.

The major thing Auria is missing is a serious Pitch Correction plugin.
This is desperately needed. I’m shocked there’s no partnership yet with a serious voice app developer.

Any news on upcoming partnership or new plugin?

Is there a way to somehow use AudioBus etc to sync up an Autotune app and still stay on the Auria screen while the pitch correction is done in the background by the sync'd app?
+2!!!

An 'Auria WaveMachine labs' and 'Melodyne Celemony' partnership would be freaking AMAZING. At this point the only reason I even turn on my MacBook Pro is to use Melodyne. Once that is done I drop the WAV back into Auria. If Melodyne would come to iOS I would litterly be the happiest person on earth. I would without any hesitation pay full price for it (again).

CasperGomez

Post by CasperGomez » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:00 am

Wish more members would support the need for this. Even if it's not Melodyne, there must be another company that has a more accurate product than Re-Tune. I mean, look at what they did with the Mouth. That plugin is insane.

I guess we'll keep hoping.