How is the Pro beta going?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

seachord

Re: How is the Pro beta going?

Post by seachord » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:00 am

Rim wrote:The file management system hasn't changed, but it'll get a makeover at some point down the road as a free update. I think it works very well now. I designed it to be simple and effective, allowing you to choose your project and move on quickly, but it would be nice to add customizable columns, current folder location and a few other things to make it even easier.

Rim
It's not that it doesn't work - it is just TOO simple. My main complaint is that the name/path of what one is drilling down into is not shown. When one accumulates a lot of "stuff", and maybe it hasent been named well, it is easy to get lost when deleting the dross.

The moveable columns and other such glitz could def wait.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:26 am

Good idea. I'd need to figure out where to put a label like that without cluttering up the screen. Maybe right under the column headings. In any case, not something that'll make it into Auria 2.0/Auria Pro, but I can probably add this after a few updates.

Rim

acaonweb
Expert

Post by acaonweb » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:47 am

Rim wrote:Good idea. I'd need to figure out where to put a label like that without cluttering up the screen. Maybe right under the column headings. In any case, not something that'll make it into Auria 2.0/Auria Pro, but I can probably add this after a few updates.

Rim
Please add support not only to Dropbox, but to ios file sharing (DropBox, icloud drive etc)
iPad Air Pro 11 iOS 16.3 WiFi 512 Giga, Scarlett Focusrite 18i8
http://mustek.bandcamp.com

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:53 am

Yes, It's on my list to investigate some of these other cloud systems. For now, AP and Auria 2.0 will continue to support Dropbox.

Rim

djjuniorpops
Expert

Post by djjuniorpops » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Rim any release date as yet.