Auria Pro - First Question - FF Twin and One

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria Pro - First Question - FF Twin and One

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:56 am

supanorton, up to you, but if you want to avoid going through the reinstallation, maybe wait until 2.01/

Rim

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:46 pm

Rim wrote:supanorton, up to you, but if you want to avoid going through the reinstallation, maybe wait until 2.01/

Rim
Fair enough. Thanks again.

Base16
Expert

Post by Base16 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:26 pm

Hey Rim, regarding the yellowed out Twin and One issue, ya think there's a possibility that if I purchase the FF Twin presets, it might wake up that sleeping plug-in within Lyra and I could avoid having to delete Auria and reload it?
I don't have the means to back up projects on a desktop, but if you say the 2.1 update won't benefit me anyway, I could send my region files to Audio Share or something and just start over...sorry it just takes me a while to get out of denial :cry:

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Yes, purchasing one of the Twin2 pack will cause Twin2 to start working, as well as doing the same for One by purchasing a One pack.

Rim

Base16
Expert

Post by Base16 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:58 am

Wow! Problem solved Sir...talk about some fantastic presets available here. :idea: :shock: Okay people get those FF Twin2 packs and you won't be sorry. The plug-in is set up to show you how to tweek synths for your own sounds. Now it's time to study the Pro Q2 and Pro C2 tutorials...is there a thread for that? BTW this DAW is looking sharp and it's loaded with goodies...Thanks Rim...Kudos to the Number One Dev of iOS!