How can I delete the unwanted projects and snapshots

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

MicciHay
Expert

How can I delete the unwanted projects and snapshots

Post by MicciHay » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:23 am

I am just starting to use Auria Pro, which quite confused me.

How can I delete unwanted projects.

I also found several “snapshots,” which I even do not know what they are. Can I delete them as well?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: How can I delete the unwanted projects and snapshots

Post by Rim » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:14 am

Snapshots take almost no space. They are just copies of the project file (not the audio). They're generated automatically and are a backup in case you make a mistake and want to go back to an earlier version of the project.

Deleting projects is easy - Auria uses the standard iOS delete gesture. Just open the Load Project screen, and when you see a project you want to delete, swipe from right to left across the project name.

Note: This can only be done on a project that's not currently loaded. If you want to delete the project that's currently loaded, you need to load a different one first.

By the way, we've written a pretty extensive manual that covers everything you need to know about using Auria (in case you're interested):

https://s3.amazonaws.com/auria.store/do ... +Guide.pdf

Rim

MicciHay
Expert

Re: How can I delete the unwanted projects and snapshots

Post by MicciHay » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:44 am

Thank you very much. I found the way I should do.

Regarding the “by the way,” I have had the manual, which is great and much better than the ones for other DAW applications for iPad. Biggest problem on this is the heavy volume, which makes it quite difficult to use especially for the one who uses English as the second language. I DO understand the detailed information is also the best part of it on the other hand. If the topic index is attached at the end of the manual, it must be even greater.