Song start from scratch.

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Olivenoire

Song start from scratch.

Post by Olivenoire » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:40 am

I would like now start from scratch creating (in fact record using Auria) my song
Forget my 2 previous threat

Using : Auria, Nave, Attack, Audiobus and or AUM and probably animoog

Can somebody explain without asking me buying a software how to record some tracks
Can somebody explain in AUM what are differences between IAA-Audiobus and Mix bus?
If I choose IAA/AB output 01, what is the Auria equivalent as input?
If I choose Mix bus to A, what is the Auria equivalent as input?

Is it possible with the same MIDI roll note to copy them and play in my 2 different synth? I would like the same partition plays exactly the same on one or other synth the way I decide?? In fact, is it possible to play music from midi notes recorded by aura in a synth ?

What is the difference between recording midi and wav at the same time or creating a midi track and bounce it?

Unable to send a sound from Attack to AUria. Probably I will succeed. If yes, is it possible to send 6 instruments to 6 different track to auria? Or 12 if I need to record midi + wav

Thank you for your help and reply

I have to admit Auria Manual is very well written, but unable to help with no knowledge about midi, Aux, CC and other items.

rickwaugh
Expert

Re: Song start from scratch.

Post by rickwaugh » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:11 pm

If you copy one midi track into a second track, you can then change which set of samples you are pointing at in Auria. If you are running against a synth outside of Auria, you would have to send the output back into Auria as an audio signal.

If you bounce a midi track, it becomes an audio track, a .wav file. It's no longer a midi track.

Olivenoire

Re: Song start from scratch.

Post by Olivenoire » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:07 am

Hi thank you for your reply

OK inderstood for Midi. Will have to try

Actually recording a wav via IAA is ok. It works fine.

Is it possible to add variable effect and record it over a wav sound? I mean I want to add variable reverb on a wav file?