Is there any way to import all the Auria Pro projects in my older iPad all at once?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

MicciHay
Expert

Is there any way to import all the Auria Pro projects in my older iPad all at once?

Post by MicciHay » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:41 am

I have been a user of iPad Air2, with which I enjoyed Auria Pro. And, recently, I bought a new iPad Pro.

Is there any way to import all the Auria Pro projects I made in my older iPad Air2 all together? Maybe through iTunes?

Corey W
Expert

Re: Is there any way to import all the Auria Pro projects in my older iPad all at once?

Post by Corey W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:38 am

Try an application like iFunBox on a Mac or PC (free from i-funbox.com). You get direct drag-and-drop access to the Auria Documents folder for backup and restore of audio/MIDI files and project folders. This should work well for you.

MicciHay
Expert

Re: Is there any way to import all the Auria Pro projects in my older iPad all at once?

Post by MicciHay » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:48 am

Thank you very much for your reply.

Although I tried to download iFunBox from "i-funbox.com," it did not work. On the other hand, I found the following site. Is this appropriate one?
http://www.i-funbox.com/en_download.html

Also my anti-virus software (Trendmicro) tells the ifunbox_v4106_setup.exe is dangerous threat. Can I ignore it?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:08 am

Yes, as far as I know that's the correct website for iFunBox. Not sure about the anti-virus issue though...

Rim

MicciHay
Expert

Post by MicciHay » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Thank you very much.

I still have some difficulties on obtaining iFunBox. On the other hand, I found software called iMazing.
https://imazing.com/

Is this sofware safe? Does it work like iFunBox?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:43 pm

I haven't heard of this one. Maybe another user has had some experience with it?

Rim

MicciHay
Expert

Post by MicciHay » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:52 am

Thank you very much, Rim. I will ask it by different posting.