Not loading track content

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

kiranfunk

Not loading track content

Post by kiranfunk » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:10 pm

Recently Auria is not autosaving snapshot every 10mins. I have recorded tracks and usually can close Auria and reopen to find everything the way I left it. Recently I have to save a snapshot prior to closing the app and load that snapshot when opened again. Have I unchecked something? I feel like I changed something and all my tracks are being affected by this.

Espiegel123
Expert

Re: Not loading track content

Post by Espiegel123 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:48 pm

kiranfunk wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:10 pm
Recently Auria is not autosaving snapshot every 10mins. I have recorded tracks and usually can close Auria and reopen to find everything the way I left it. Recently I have to save a snapshot prior to closing the app and load that snapshot when opened again. Have I unchecked something? I feel like I changed something and all my tracks are being affected by this.
What OS are you running? What has changed on your device since Auria was last saving properly?

kiranfunk

Post by kiranfunk » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:59 am

My OS is 14.4. I don’t remember doing anything different I have been moving the files on and of hard drive.

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:50 pm

kiranfunk wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:59 am
My OS is 14.4. I don’t remember doing anything different I have been moving the files on and of hard drive.
Was it working properly before you upgraded to iOS 14.4?

kiranfunk

Post by kiranfunk » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:17 pm

So I figured out that with my new iPad I have been moving files via an external hard drive. I decided to go to my old ways of moving files via Dropbox. Everything seems to be working normally.
I don’t know why loading the file via files back and forth to the hard drive would a problem.

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:52 pm

kiranfunk wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:17 pm
So I figured out that with my new iPad I have been moving files via an external hard drive. I decided to go to my old ways of moving files via Dropbox. Everything seems to be working normally.
I don’t know why loading the file via files back and forth to the hard drive would a problem.
It shouldn’t make a difference. Can you give a step-by-step description of your process when using the external drive and at what stage the snapshots stop working? I have moved quite a few AP projects on/off my iPad with Files and never encountered an issue. It seems like there must be some additional relevant detail.