No Snapshots folder?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Sabicas

No Snapshots folder?

Post by Sabicas » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:27 pm

I tried to open a project and it crashes. Tried again and went to the load snapshot option (which I've never tried) and there are no snapshots. I went into the "Files" app and no snapshots folder there. I read various threads here and they all suggest going into a project folder, and finding a snapshot in a "snapshots" folder.

I don't see project folders. I see .project files.

Here's what i think happened. I created a project and the corresponding directory was created. Then, I later created a copy of it with the "save as" function. I saved that into the "Auria" directory instead of the original project directory.

Regardless, the original project directory also has no "snapshots" sub-directory.

Is there some setting that I'm missing?

Sabicas

Re: No Snapshots folder?

Post by Sabicas » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:36 pm

Ok, the project loaded up again after several reboots. Then, it crashed, but I was able to load a snapshot successfully. I'm guessing the snapshots are actually in the .project files.

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:40 pm

Sabicas wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:36 pm
Ok, the project loaded up again after several reboots. Then, it crashed, but I was able to load a snapshot successfully. I'm guessing the snapshots are actually in the .project files.
See https://wiki.audiob.us/doku.php?id=auri ... g_projects

Sabicas

Post by Sabicas » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:41 pm

Ah....thank you!