The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mugaz84
Expert

Re: The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

Post by mugaz84 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:08 am

Would be nice to add what fabfilters do. when holding down 2 finger knobs and sliders move slower

mididrum
Expert

Re: Couple of Questions

Post by mididrum » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:44 am

Rim wrote:Currently Auria only supports audio, but we have plans to add midi to Auria in the near future. We're already talking with plug-in vendors about adding virtual instrument plug-ins at the same time.

Thanks,
Rim
WHEN are we going to get REALLY That Pro Midi track added .
YOU should FOCUS on third party BETTER INTEGRATION since they COMPLEMENT the goals you run after UESELESS
AURIA gets DIFFICULT ( if not impissible to safely HOOK to many IAA Apps or even to Hardware that turn it PERFECT
should USB SYNC be SAFE ( mean Presonus VSL 18 for its nice ADAT access, Behringer rack air X18 for easy mixing OUT ( IN DOES not work) probably ALL difficulties are from time delay connection not latching at hooking Apps thru sandbox.
Don't tell me YOU cannot check ALL apps available ( privately i get 310)
now elementary wishlist : after check the compatible apps...Only screen the LOGOS of matching apps.
Choice of Effects,Synth,midi sequencers,hardware REALY,Safely MATCHING Auria should save useless work to Auria team
since already there is an overchoice and OUR time lost at EACH wrong attempt turns Auria into a deceiving -tricky-DAW
PRESETTING auto LOAD Hooking matching VST/VSTI IAA is ALREADY available INTO AUDIOSHARE...YOU should spend time on such REALISTIC goals to KEEP CONFIDENT the Auria lovers users more and more Desapointed Missing wonders available while DREAMING on next ( wonderful) Pro upgrade looks like more and more " to morrio you'll get shave 'gratis" while there are NOW so many IAA barbers dream already available.
Our DREAM : an HOST DAW that could mix AURIA multi ability with SAFETY at hooking IAA as well as USB hard connection
NO FUSS...
the way ABLETON LIVE wins against Protool being so closed exclusive selfish minded at NOT sharing EASY VST format or ignoring the thousands of Reason audio loops LIVE made compatible.
WE need an iPAD universal DAW, AURIA is the most convenient TOOL should its user be CONFIDENT on PRESENT offers instead of solutions that MIGHT only replace IAA we can use already from MANY daws (inferior to YOUR easy looking/ working Auria) but ....( not to name the attempts if these VERY few already hooking....OUR DREAMS!!!)
So WAITING desesperatly to Auria PRO and a SAFE connection at IAA and USB...

mugaz84
Expert

Post by mugaz84 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am

Hey! would be awesome to have 'import Reference song/track
Under the Meny, beside import audio could be import Reference Track.
Wich create a track thats not effect by any master effects and that auto mute every other track when playd.
saves some clicking.

its the Little things :D

mugaz84
Expert

Post by mugaz84 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:18 am

Would be nice if when you Freeze a track, it would be possible to 'copy' the rendered wave. instead of Always needing to mixdown and import to a new track.

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:22 pm

I'll second that. Another good idea.

What happens currently @mugaz84 if you try to copy/paste a frozen track to an adjacent track?
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:29 pm

mugaz84 wrote:Would be nice if when you Freeze a track, it would be possible to 'copy' the rendered wave. instead of Always needing to mixdown and import to a new track.
Actually, when you freeze a track, the track is rendered to a file in the project directory. I'm not sure of the exact file naming convention but it'll start with "Freeze Track". So you can do 'Menu -> Import Audio", navigate to your project directory and import the rendered track to a new one (+1).

Does that help at all?

thinds
Expert

Post by thinds » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Washboy wrote:
mugaz84 wrote:Would be nice if when you Freeze a track, it would be possible to 'copy' the rendered wave. instead of Always needing to mixdown and import to a new track.
Actually, when you freeze a track, the track is rendered to a file in the project directory. I'm not sure of the exact file naming convention but it'll start with "Freeze Track". So you can do 'Menu -> Import Audio", navigate to your project directory and import the rendered track to a new one (+1).

Does that help at all?

I didn't know that! Been using Auria for almost 2 years and still learning these tricks. Great tip and many thanks.

Syltaldo

Post by Syltaldo » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:53 am

I posted this in the "new announcement" debate but did´t get any response.

So here goes:

How about total file management access?
Being able to close a project file so I´m sure it´s saved before I open a new one.
And now when I import and export from dropbox and iTunes, there are suddenly multiple versions of the same project.

Full file system access would eliminate this.
The project file handling is the only part where GarageBand shines. You can beat them there too :)

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:31 pm

Syltaldo wrote:...How about total file management access?...
and
...Full file system access would eliminate this...
and
...The project file handling is the only part where GarageBand shines..
What exactly do you mean by this, @Syltaldo ? Can you give an example of something you'd like to be able to do that Auria doesn't allow. Remember that Apple's security policies severely restrict inter-app file access.
Syltaldo wrote:Being able to close a project file so I´m sure it´s saved before I open a new one.
Have you had problems with projects not being saved properly when you open a new one? If so, then it's possibly a bug and Rim will need to hear how to make it happen so that he can fix it. I would agree with you that it would be good to be able to 'close' the current project so that it can be deleted without first having to open another project :wink:
Syltaldo wrote:And now when I import and export from dropbox and iTunes, there are suddenly multiple versions of the same project.
Again, can you give more detail?

themaddog

Post by themaddog » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:34 pm

I will be using Auria in my high school Music Production class.

I have a visually impaired student who has a tremendous amount of talent. So far she has picked up GarageBand because of how well it utilizes Voice Over, but soon we will be moving onto Auria. Are there any plans to expand Voice Over support in Auria?

Thanks,
MD

Freddytwonotes

Post by Freddytwonotes » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Would like a place in the project to put notes like an unlimited text field perhaps.

whodiniz

Post by whodiniz » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:14 am

Love Auria!

What i would like to see is some sort of warp control like ableton.

So chopping up transients, in a device like simpler or in a drum rack.

As i make Hip-hop beats it would be very beneficial to be able to do this on my Ipad.

It would open the software up to a whole community of beat makers, and help with workflow and usability.

I think this would further the gap between Auria and Cubasis.

Thanks,

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:28 am

You're in luck, because it's in Auria Pro...

Rim

AuriaStudios
Expert

Post by AuriaStudios » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:59 am

There is no gap cubasis doesnt even come close to Auria just like cubase doesn't come close to Pro Tools. Auria is pro tools in the palm of your hands and i believe Auria Pro will be better than any DAW on the planet

pichi
Expert

Post by pichi » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:17 am

Hi. I'd like option to have a lighter background color like in the old Auria.

Thanks