The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

Post by Rim » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 am

Do you notice this with plug-ins or with faders, pans, etc?

How many tracks are in your project?

Thanks,
Rim

Geronimo
Expert

Post by Geronimo » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:13 am

Rim wrote:Do you notice this with plug-ins or with faders, pans, etc?

How many tracks are in your project?

Thanks,
Rim
4 Tracks and i've definitely noticed it on the volume automation. Haven't tried it on the EQs, because i still need to figure out which EQ function means what.

On another question, will i be able to set automation control points for the PRO-Q?

buddemeyer72

Post by buddemeyer72 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:28 am

It would be great to get Toontrack involved with this and have EZdrummer as a plugin....I'd also like to see JamUp available as a plugin also....some good pianos and synths as well. Great job by the way!!

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Geronimo wrote:
On another question, will i be able to set automation control points for the PRO-Q?
Yes. You'll be able to automate every parameter on any plugin you use (correct me if I'm wrong about every parameter someone). I just added control points for the ProQ by moving some EQ/filter bands around. Didn't really check for any lag since I was just testing it out.

Geronimo
Expert

Post by Geronimo » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:33 pm

ChrisG wrote:
Geronimo wrote:
Yes. You'll be able to automate every parameter on any plugin you use (correct me if I'm wrong about every parameter someone). I just added control points for the ProQ by moving some EQ/filter bands around. Didn't really check for any lag since I was just testing it out.
Very nice and thx a lot :)

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:05 pm

I purchased the video import add on and I love it. Could you include the option to load video from the camera roll. Cheers

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:08 am

I wish Rim could tell us an ETA on any new plugs. Just us here on the forum! :)

Speaking of plugs, will Wavemachine allow any VST dev on? There are many awesome free/cheap VST effects out there, could they jump onboard with a significantly lower price then that other compressor or EQ etc? Or do you have policies in place for that?

jukeboxjoe
Expert

A de-esser plugin

Post by jukeboxjoe » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:34 am

A de-esser plugin would be most welcomed. I've been manually de-essing, but what a pain.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 am

There are going to be more plug-ins coming online, but we don't have a solid date yet. I'll keep everyone posted for sure.

Rim

jukeboxjoe
Expert

Post by jukeboxjoe » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Rim wrote:There are going to be more plug-ins coming online, but we don't have a solid date yet. I'll keep everyone posted for sure.

Rim
YeSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Yikes. Let me de-ess my excitement a little bit:

Yesss!!

jbw
Expert

Post by jbw » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:58 am

I'd like to see a good and varied selection of VST instruments, sooner rather than later.

By "good" I mean I think it would be kind of lame to see the store flooded with a bunch of cookie cutter VSTs. So hopefully there will be some discretion in that regard.

By "varied" I mean VSTs that provide you with different sounds, not just the same synth sound over and over again. Again discretion I think is key.

And yes, sooner rather than later. While it is nice to be able to paste into, turning Auria into an all in one music production app would be ideal.

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:09 pm

EQ Related

Very much would like slider EQ If poss , just can't get on with the current way of doing things :shock:

And is there a setting to reset the equilizer. Had it a few times messed around with a few tracks and just wanted to start from scratch A quick reset button would help loads :D

Geronimo
Expert

Post by Geronimo » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Jus wrote:EQ Related

Very much would like slider EQ If poss , just can't get on with the current way of doing things :shock:

And is there a setting to reset the equilizer. Had it a few times messed around with a few tracks and just wanted to start from scratch A quick reset button would help loads :D
Up left next to the bypass button. Select default and it will reset all settings.

Regarding different EQs, have a look into the ProQ and Micro PlugIns. ProQ is great, as far as i'm concerned.

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Cheers for that but it doesn't reset all the dials when I press default on mine for some reason :?

Was looking at the ProQ But wasn't sure if the price warrant the risk of buying, Brought the warmer and overloud this week so might get the pro next when more funds come in :D

Geronimo
Expert

Post by Geronimo » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Jus wrote:
Was looking at the ProQ But wasn't sure if the price warrant the risk of buying, Brought the warmer and overloud this week so might get the pro next when more funds come in :D
Have a look at the youtube videos about the ProQ. I don't have it yet, but even at 30$ it seems like more than worth it. The original ProQ VST is at 150$s or something, and it doesn't do much more than the iPad version.
Last edited by Geronimo on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.