Anyone got some impressions on PSP Echo?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

ChrisG
Expert

Anyone got some impressions on PSP Echo?

Post by ChrisG » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 am

I'm finding myself using the PSP stereo delay more and more so I'm looking at the Echo, hovering the buy button. Is it worth the extra dollaros even tho the included seems to be very capable (no hamburger arguments please!) ? Does Echo have completely separate filters and timing for left and right channel for instance?

DrApostropheX
Expert

Re: Anyone got some impressions on PSP Echo?

Post by DrApostropheX » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:27 am

This is going to be my next purchase, so I'll be sure to let you know!

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Cool thanks DrA.

Edit: Went ahead and bought it. I'm such an app slut. :lol: Tried it very briefly but seems really good so far. Need to read the manual and dig into this one.

DrApostropheX
Expert

Post by DrApostropheX » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:29 am

I own a lot of PSP's plug-ins for the PC, and I just got an email from them this morning advertising their new PSP Echo plug-in for PC and Mac -- introductory pricing $69 (going up to $99).

It looks nearly identical to the Auria version, so I think this is the first case where a major plug-in was released first on iOS and THEN on PC and Mac. Which is rather cool and kind of makes the $15 for the Auria version a pretty sweet deal.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 am

I personally will purchase every plug in that becomes available simply because they are so affordable. I think lunch for 2 at Mcdonalds is $15 and not too healthy but hours spent with Auria = prue bliss = good health. As well if we all buy the plug ins then more and more companies will offer their plug ins but Im sure they are watching to see if we are serious purchasers so lets show them that we mean buisness. Cheers.

Geronimo
Expert

Post by Geronimo » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:59 am

Anthony Alves wrote:I personally will purchase every plug in that becomes available simply because they are so affordable. I think lunch for 2 at Mcdonalds is $15 and not too healthy but hours spent with Auria = prue bliss = good health. As well if we all buy the plug ins then more and more companies will offer their plug ins but Im sure they are watching to see if we are serious purchasers so lets show them that we mean buisness. Cheers.
Absolutely! The price is a huuuuuge plus! Imagine buying one VST vs EVERYTHING available including the DAW itself, for just the same amount of money. Gorgeous!

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:58 am

Simply AMAZING are the only words to describe this Auria experience.

BlackBox
Expert

Post by BlackBox » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:56 am

I haven't had the chance to use one in a finished product but I really like it and hope the plug ins keep coming. Like said above they are very affordable and there are way worse things money could be spent on :arrow: :lol: