Splitting regions stuck forever

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

MichaelScoot

Splitting regions stuck forever

Post by MichaelScoot » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:49 am

Hi there,

Just got Auria Pro. Looks amazing on the iPad Pro.
However, I had a bug in the very first minutes, that I can reproduce all the time:
If I hold my finger on the playhead (where we can see the time, or number of bars, etc.) and press ‘split all’ at the same time, then there is this pop up saying ‘splitting regions’, and nothing’s happening, and the pop up is stuck forever, and I need to close an relaunch the app.

If I don’t hold my finger on the play head, there is no problem.

I have to say that’s a pretty big problem. If I want to slice up some recordings, holding the playhead to split region in different parts is quite fast (on other daws), but here I have to press stop. Set the play head. Split. Press play. Stop. Set the play head…. Super annoying.

Hope you can help ;)

Thank you,

MichaelScoot

Re: Splitting regions stuck forever

Post by MichaelScoot » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:36 am

Hello there.

Any update on this problem? I cannot send a proper crash report because the app is just stuck/frozen.

Steps to recreate the problem:
1. Open any project with at least 1 audio track
2. Hold the playhead and press « Split All ».

That’s it, « splitting regions » appears and stays there forever and the app is frozen.

Cheers!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Splitting regions stuck forever

Post by Rim » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:27 pm

Thanks for letting me know! I've added this to my list to investigate for a future update.

Rim