InApp PlugIns Vanished & Can't Restore Purchases

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rise

InApp PlugIns Vanished & Can't Restore Purchases

Post by Rise » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:10 am

Hi Auria Team,

I recenlty purchased about $100+ of Auria InApp plugins and now that I'm getting around to trying them out, they have vanished from my Auria app all together and only the defaults remain.

I tired to restore my purchases, however it says my Apple ID is not recognized, which is odd because I can log into the Apple App Store with no problem.

if needed, I can provide an extract from my bank statement showing that the AppStore and Auria have withdrawn the money.

Please help.
Thanks

Rise

Re: InApp PlugIns Vanished & Can't Restore Purchases

Post by Rise » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:45 am

Hi Auria Team,

As mentioned in my previous post, here is an extract from my bank statement showing that ITunes/Auria have received the funds for my $100+ InApp Plug In Purchases. My apple ID is xxxxxxx
Please help. Thank You

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:02 am

Hi,

I wish I could help in some way, but app developers have absolutely no control over this. You'll need to contact Apple for help with Apple ID issues. They're typically very helpful and should be able to get you up and running with a phone call.

Rim

Rise

Post by Rise » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:07 am

okay. Thanks.

Deblue

Post by Deblue » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:03 am

I have problem with restoring my purchases .,can not download them,.,it's starts normal,,but than its blocked ,,help

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:54 am

Make sure you have a good, solid wifi connection. Auria will keep retrying if the connection fails, but it's still possible to fail if the connection is very poor.

Also, note that some of the downloads are very large and may take an hour or more with a slow connection.

Rim