Amplitube and MobilePOD disappeared from the FX plugin list

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Kranick

Amplitube and MobilePOD disappeared from the FX plugin list

Post by Kranick » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:52 pm

I was going to use Amplitube within Auria as an IAA. But I couldn't do this because Amplitube doesn't work as FX within Auria. The only Amplitube plug in I could find in the insert, it's Generator, but not FX.

The same problems with MobilePOD.

Could you fix this bug?

Kranick

Re: Amplitube and MobilePOD disappeared from the FX plugin l

Post by Kranick » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:35 am

Yes? No? Maybe?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:52 am

I too have a problem with iGrand Piano from IKMutimedia. It's not in IAA or even Audiobus. Not sure at what update point this happened or how. I use this app all the time so I don't know what's up. Hoping IKMultimedia can figure it out. Cheers.~~_/)~~~*

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:43 am

It would seem to be something on IK's end, as nothing has changed in Auria in respect to IAA in quite a while.

Rim

purple

Post by purple » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Hi. I see this thread is a few months old now. I hope it's okay me posting in it! I just took the plunge with Auria, as I bought myself a Focusrite iTrack Dock audio interface and am looking to do some simultaneous audio recordings. Auria looks great, and I've been getting my head around it.

One of the things I was wanting to do is to record from iGrand Piano via either InterApp Audio or Audiobus, and then use the audio interface's two inputs for guitar and voice – or some other combination. So, I very excitedly put it all together, and ... I can't get it to work.

– iGrand Piano appears in the FX list,
– it appears in the AudioBus
– IK Multiumedia, the company that makes it, says "iGrand Piano is also compatible with Inter-App Audio and Audiobus (a third-party app that requires separate purchase) in iOS 8 and above. That means you can send its output through other audio apps — like AmpliTube, GarageBand and many others"
– some (not all) other Interapp and Audiobus sources seem to work into Auria.
– I can record iGrand Piano into Garage band, via IAA or Audiobus.

... so I'm struggling and frustrated. Has anyone got it working? Is it an iOS9 thing? An Auria thing? A sample rate thing? (I tried a few).

I'd appreciate any guidance. Thanks. :)

purple

Post by purple » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:53 pm

Just a quick update on my own question! There was an update to iGrand today to "fix interapp audio compatibility" – and it seems fixed now. :)