No Indication which track is selected for PreSonus FaderPort

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

vortex
Expert

No Indication which track is selected for PreSonus FaderPort

Post by vortex » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Hi Rim,

Long time fan of Auria here. Really appreciate the HUI support for devices like the PreSonus FaderPort.

However there is currently no visual indication at all in either the mix or track views to let you know which track the FaderPort is currently selected to use. I literally have to move the fader port to visually see on the screen which track is currently selected and then undo that modification every time.

This is very frustrating, but I love the FaderPort and I love Auria, please make another customer a happy customer and indicate which track the FaderPort can modify. All you would have to do is when HUI mode is enabled just place a green line around whichever tracks FaderPort can modify. For example if using an 8 port fader, you would hilight which 8 tracks that device can currently modify. Thanks.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: No Indication which track is selected for PreSonus Fader

Post by Rim » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:02 am

Good idea. Added to my list. Please keep in mind though that my list is pretty long, so it may be a while before something like this is added, but it's on there...

Rim

vortex
Expert

Re: No Indication which track is selected for PreSonus Fader

Post by vortex » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Ok cool, thanks Rim.