Auria LE Crashes Constantly

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

tonymorabito

Auria LE Crashes Constantly

Post by tonymorabito » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:41 pm

Hi folks,
I'm currently dead in the water as my new version of Auria LE will not load even a small project without crashing. I've tried Restore Purchase and closing all other apps and there is 50 GB of free space on the tablet. I'm using Auria LE on my 1st Generation 128 GB iPad Pro with an M-Audio M-Track Plus interface and a powered Apple Camera Connector. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated, and thank you : )

tonymorabito

Re: Auria LE Crashes Constantly

Post by tonymorabito » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:05 pm

...incidentally, running iOS 14.4

Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:50 pm

Are you able to start a new project without Auria crashing?

tonymorabito

Post by tonymorabito » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:28 pm

Hi Corey,
No, I cannot. When I first installed the app it crashed twice upon startup, then was stable and permitted me to create a project with all the tracks and assignments I needed. Since I added the M-Audio interface (which Auria recognizes without difficulty) I cannot load or create a new project, or even complete the crash report without crashing again. Removing the Camera Connector and attempting to create or load a project gives the same result so I don't think that's the issue, and the iPad Pro recognizes it with the normal alerts. Thanks for helping...

tonymorabito

Post by tonymorabito » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:13 pm

Hi Corey,
While I had some time I opted to upgrade to Auria for $4.99 because why not? It seems to have stabilized everything. I'll let you know if it stays that way once I start recording and thanks again for looking into my issue. If you do uncover anything I should know about, please kindly reply here and I'll be very grateful. Thanks again : )