Can’t Upload Mixdown to Dropbox

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

indratgj
Expert

Can’t Upload Mixdown to Dropbox

Post by indratgj » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:26 pm

I have a very simple mono track recording, with a few effects applied (Microwarmer, and Pro-Q). The mixdown option to DropBox doesn’t work. It completes the progress bar on the Creating Mixdown window, and freezes there.

Additionally, and perhaps unrelated, I can no longer get to the Auria Store. Message says it can’t reach the server, and says to make sure airplane mode is off.

Thanks!
iPad Pro 12.9” Gen 5, iOS v.15,5, Auria Pro, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Presonus HP6, DrumPerfect Pro

indratgj
Expert

Re: Can’t Upload Mixdown to Dropbox

Post by indratgj » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:35 pm

Addendum to previous post. I should update my footer. I’m now running an iPad Pro 12.9, 5th Gen.
iPad Pro 12.9” Gen 5, iOS v.15,5, Auria Pro, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Presonus HP6, DrumPerfect Pro

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:47 am

indratgj wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:26 pm
I have a very simple mono track recording, with a few effects applied (Microwarmer, and Pro-Q). The mixdown option to DropBox doesn’t work. It completes the progress bar on the Creating Mixdown window, and freezes there.

Additionally, and perhaps unrelated, I can no longer get to the Auria Store. Message says it can’t reach the server, and says to make sure airplane mode is off.

Thanks!
The Dropbox API is ancient and outdated. It is from the days before Filis app and AirDrop. It is much faster to mixdown locally and use Files to copy the mixdown to your Dropbox folder.

indratgj
Expert

Post by indratgj » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:30 am

Thanks Espiegel123!

I am anxious to try your suggestion. Right now, I’m dealing with an inability to get to the Apple Store. I did a reinstall of Auria, and I need to upgrade to Auria Pro to continue a project I’m working on. So once I get that sorted, I’ll try your advice.

By the way, can you get to the Auria App Store from within Auria?

Thanks again

Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:02 pm

The Auria Store is currently down. We are working to fix the issue ASAP.

I also would highly suggest using the Apple Files app going forward. Let me know if you have any issues with the process...