XR18 - Input Matrix

For topics specifically about audio interfaces (USB, MFi, Camera Connection Kit)

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Firepaulmusic

XR18 - Input Matrix

Post by Firepaulmusic » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:55 pm

I am using my XR18 with official Apple CCK 3 and Auria is showing USB. The input Matrix is only showing 2 tracks, any ideas please?

Corey W
Expert

Re: XR18 - Input Matrix

Post by Corey W » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:56 pm

The first place to start is with the Behringer XAir app on your iPad. Make sure that everything routing-wise is setup correctly in the app. Auria only reflects what information your interface is providing. Auria can't change the i/o count, this can only be done physically on an interface or by using the interface's control software.

Firepaulmusic

Post by Firepaulmusic » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:38 pm

All of the USB outs and inputs are set correctly. Auria is showing USB. 1/1, 2/2, 3/3 etc. Still Auria is only seeing two channels plus two main outs. Has anyone else had similar issues?

facej

Post by facej » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:27 am

Make sure that the XR18 is set to 18 channel mode. Unfortunately the iPad X-Air app doesn’t seem to have that ability. In the Mac an PC apps there is a switch in the setup panel.

https://media.music-group.com/media/PLM ... s_M_EN.pdf

See the PC setup pages. In my reading the Android and iOS apps assume that you reset the XR18 to set it correctly. I prefer using the PC app