About new stuff in Auria Store

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Penguino

About new stuff in Auria Store

Post by Penguino » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 am

Where the hell can we find some information about it ?

Drum loops :
-------------
I'm happy to know it's here, but how can people buy 15$ drum loops without any sample or link to hear them ???
There's really nearly no info about it. 60 loops, but is it 4/4 only or not ? A list would have been great.

The minimum was to put some link to a website... but even their website do not mention the auria products... and no listing of the contents !

I'm not speaking of quality (hope it's really good, seems cool) just information sux !

Drumagog samples :
-------------------

It's a little better for the new drumagog samples (at least there's a link), but no information on the size in Mo...
But having made a mix for the kicks and snares pack makes it pretty confusing on what you're buying or not when listening to samples.

It was also the case for previous products ...
In summary, i think it will be really a step forward for you to rebuild the store, and provide more information (why no sample directly on the page?)
I think it will boost the sales : the products are good, but the information provided is horrible...
Up to now, it's more or less the feedback of customers only, which takes time and is not so good for sales.

I really support your products, and will continue. I just think it could be hell of an improvement ! And money :)

Long life Auria !

robdean
Expert

Re: About new stuff in Auria Store

Post by robdean » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 am

I agree that the info is often more thin than it could be. I only found details about the Drumagog in-app purchase by trawling through this forum, and couldn't even run a site search because even though I restricted my search to thread titles in the Auria forum I just got the result ''Drumagog is too common a search term".
Latest iOS - iPad Air 2019 256Gb WiFi - Alesis iO4

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:50 am

Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it. The descriptions on each item is totally up to the company who makes that product. We just copy it onto the store page. I'll pass this info on to them, so they can update their page.

Rim

Geronimo
Expert

Post by Geronimo » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:54 am

I agree. Same with videos about plugins, although some users already made some.

Marts500
Expert

Post by Marts500 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:32 pm

I have just downloaded the Hollywood drum loops to have a play with and i can't find them to access.There is no sign of the app in the fx window.I must be missing something obvious but the "Download successful" window appeared and that was the last i saw of them....anyone any idea where there are...?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 pm

They are simply loops (Wav files). You can find them in your main Auria folder under the Loops folder. Just add the wav files you like directly into your project by using the Import Audio function. The loops are arranged by BPM.

Rim

Marts500
Expert

Post by Marts500 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:39 pm

...of course. : :oops:

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:03 pm

I haven't updated yet, but can I, or will I be able to, import drum loops I already own into a folder inside Auria?

Penguino

Post by Penguino » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:18 pm

I've bought some of the plugs/add-on and really love them (drumagog, pro-Q, video insert), and found it's such a waste not advertising them better.
I'm now looking on other products, but i really need more info on it :wink: (i'm trying the free IR given on the morevox website now).

There's so many possibilities for samples or loops or Ir, i'd like to know if it's good enough for me directly on Auria or if i'll still have to import others.
I'm searching for quality, which i found on previous plug-in like fabfilter pro-Q.
I'm concerned too on space, cause i don't wanna have to buy 3 Ipad to make some music :mrgreen:

Last point is that i really hate having millions of plug (which makes you lost and not producing anything)
I want as few as possible, but good ones. Hence my need of information.

Auria is slowly giving us more and more stuff for being able not to use a computer.
Give us more, but give us good stuff please :) (and with info !).

Marts500 : Don't hesitate to give a feedback on hollywoood loops. I'm interested in those loops, but i'd really like to have some taste of it :)
Is it more of a "can go in every project for a quick demo" package or more a "sounds pro enough to keep in after editing" package ?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Yes, you can import any of your own wav files or loops, and use them in Auria. Just use iTunes File Sharing, or DropBox to transfer them in.

Rim

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Rim wrote:Yes, you can import any of your own wav files or loops, and use them in Auria. Just use iTunes File Sharing, or DropBox to transfer them in.

Rim
Thanks, Rim. Despite some bugs, this app continues to impress.

Marts500
Expert

Post by Marts500 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Hollywood Drum Loops first impressions

Not really enough choice 132mb should be 1GB.Needs more basic patterns for song construction really.
Some of the loud loops are clipping unfortunately
Not really familiar with using drum loops so don't know how these compare with others available and i don't know if the company will be expanding on the 60 present at a later date....?

Quick demo (These drum sounds are unprocessed btw)

http://soundcloud.com/marts500/sounds-f ... -evening-1

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Marts500 wrote:Hollywood Drum Loops first impressions

Not really enough choice 132mb should be 1GB.Needs more basic patterns for song construction really.
Some of the loud loops are clipping unfortunately
Not really familiar with using drum loops so don't know how these compare with others available and i don't know if the company will be expanding on the 60 present at a later date....?

Quick demo (These drum sounds are unprocessed btw)

http://soundcloud.com/marts500/sounds-f ... -evening-1
Cheers for the clip , was looking at them yesterday , then see only 60 loops or something like that , yeah and thought it were just a little too pricey :roll:

They sound pretty good though may have another look at them 8)