re-downloading plug-ins previously paid for onto my new iPad

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

limey222

re-downloading plug-ins previously paid for onto my new iPad

Post by limey222 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:37 am

OK I have just reloaded the Auria App onto my new iPad (the iCloud restore version from my old iPad didn't seem to load properly) Now I want to add the extra plugs that I had previously paid for. The site seems to want me to pay for them again and I don't want to just hit the buy button and hope it loads them for free, what do I need to do to get them?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: re-downloading plug-ins previously paid for onto my new

Post by Anthony Alves » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 am

limey222 wrote:OK I have just reloaded the Auria App onto my new iPad (the iCloud restore version from my old iPad didn't seem to load properly) Now I want to add the extra plugs that I had previously paid for. The site seems to want me to pay for them again and I don't want to just hit the buy button and hope it loads them for free, what do I need to do to get them?
With some in-app-purchases you must select yes to Buy but it will then tell you that you already own these and they will be downloaded for free. This happens to me all the time but I asure you if you already own them on that Apple ID then you wont be charged for them however if you are signed in with another Apple ID that is Not associated with the plugin purchase , you will be charged. Hope this helps. Contact Apple support if you are charged twice on the same Apple ID but I doubt this will happen.
Cheers
~~_/)~~~

Phil999
Expert

Post by Phil999 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm

in Auria Store, you can 'Restore Purchases'.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Phil999 wrote:in Auria Store, you can 'Restore Purchases'.
Oh yes that too