Crash upon buying re-tune plug in

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Br8zinn
Expert

Crash upon buying re-tune plug in

Post by Br8zinn » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Wow,I just purchased the re-tune plug in,and now Auria won't even start,it just crashes upon start,I have an iPad 2 with 64 gigs,everything was fine with your new update and all but now this,ouch,please help....

Br8zinn
Expert

Re: Crash upon buying re-tune plug in

Post by Br8zinn » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Deleted app,restarted iPad,re installed,still the same just crashes,although this time it asked me for my password,I submitted,then it asked me to submitt crash report,I pressed yes,and it crashed again,ouch..

Br8zinn
Expert

Post by Br8zinn » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Also upon purchasing re-tune plug in I had to answer security questions as it said this was the first time I was purchasing which is strange cause I have two other plug ins,and I've had this iPad for awhile,ipad2",hmmmm...

Br8zinn
Expert

Post by Br8zinn » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:01 pm

And strange that I just installed auria on my iPad 1 -16g and it's not crashing even with re-tune plug in,wow..

Br8zinn
Expert

Post by Br8zinn » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:15 pm

But my iPad 1 doesn't have enough memory for my project so that's out the window,it's strange though cause on my iPad 2
When I delete and re-install it ask me for my iPad password,it never did this before and when I tye my password,it will show the auria screen then crash...really strange....all cause I purchased re-tune plug in,strange ......help..please....

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:17 pm

The password / security questions all come from Apple - we have no control over that. I'm not sure why it's asking you on your ipad2 and not your ipad1. Do you have a different account name set up in your store settings?

As far as the crashing, have you checked to make sure no other apps are running in the background? This is not the same as rebooting. Rebooting won't close your background apps (it reopens them all upon restarting). You need to close your apps as a separate step.

Rim

Br8zinn
Expert

Post by Br8zinn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:34 am

Tried this,although it was working fine before the re-tune plug in purchase,anyways to no avail still not working.

Br8zinn
Expert

Post by Br8zinn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:45 pm

I even deleted alt of apps closed what litte I had left,and still crashes,wow...

Br8zinn
Expert

Post by Br8zinn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Also now that I have not and cant upgrade to ios 6 as the wi fi bug on iPad 2 has not been fixed yet and still till this day some apps that I have will not work as well so upgrading to ios 6 is out,hmm,seems to me like it's the re-tune plug in,cause after I purchased it asked me for apple I'd questions like if I was new,then even upon clearing them and buying auria just won't open,on my iPad 1 it shows I purchased it and installed but due to low MEMEMORY it says I can't run it and that to is strange cause I closed all apps deleted some so the iPad 1 is having issues also with the p,ug in,hmmm

Br8zinn
Expert

Post by Br8zinn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Now this is strange,I freed up more memory on iPad 1 still way lower memory then on iPad 2 and it runs so far on iPad 1 but still crashes on iPad 2 and actually it's not that great anyway,how can I uninstall on iPad 2,please help.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:29 pm

If you've completely deleted Auria from your iPad (hold down on the Auria icon until you see the X, then press the X), and it still has issues when you reinstall from scratch, then I honestly don't know what else to recommend. A clean install should not be having issues. Is this a jailbroken iPad? Perhaps a reinstall of the iOS would help? Maybe some more info would help: when exactly does it crash? Do you see the tutorial screen? Does the tutorial finish completely?

Rim

Br8zinn
Expert

Post by Br8zinn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:44 pm

My iPad is legit,not jail broken,I did a clean re install/delete/ install,still crashes on iPad 2 doesn't even start just shows the auria icon,then crash,what is strange is that on my iPad 1 with lower memory and all it opens,I fixed the low memory Robles by deleting apps and data and although it works Otis sluggish.Yet on my ipad 2 it doesn't even open.

Br8zinn
Expert

Post by Br8zinn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:49 pm

And I have re started the iPad as well re installed network settings,I'm savvy with my iPads and I have had no issues with other music apps honestly except this one,I use alchemy,animoog,korg,Yamaha ,impc,nano studio,sound cloud,under
Victor frankenstein Gonzalez I have various tracks a d I'm pretty pro at this...hmmm..

Br8zinn
Expert

Post by Br8zinn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Going to apple store Saturday to see if they can delete the plug in,that's the problem I can only think cause before I had no issues everything was fine,then when I purchased the plug in ZAP,auria won't even start,just crashes,doesn't even start up,instantly crashes,wow....

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:41 pm

After it crashes, the next time you start it, do you get an option to send a crash report?

Rim