Auria In-app sale tomorrow!

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

SSquared

Re: Auria In-app sale tomorrow!

Post by SSquared » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Thanks!!!!!!! I picked up Pro-Q and MicroWarmer the other night. These are amazing. They are exactly what I need. I've been looking for something to give more life to my recordings and bring things forward, and MicroWarmer achieves that. I told myself last night if the sale was still on today I'd also pick up the video importer and so this morning picked that up as well.

MikeDee
Expert

Post by MikeDee » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Having heard so many gr8 things about the FabFilter Pro-L, I thought I'd spring for it...but it lóòks as though the sale extension did not take place. It's Fri, 6 Dec 13 at 2:34 PM EST...prices have been reset to full amounts.

Oh, well...guess I'll have to wait until the next ½-price sale....... :oops:

Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Double-check the price in the store, sometimes things get cached and don't update. Try closing and re-opening the app and see if the 50% off is there.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.

Enkrumah

Post by Enkrumah » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Rim wrote:We decided to extend the sale through tomorrow, so yes you have time ;)

Rim
Hi Rim I was trying to purchase all the plugins that I don't own after you extended it till today but I see that the have return to there original price
iPad 4 128 gig
-iOS 6.1.3
-Auria 1.10
-Nanokontrol2
-Nanopad2
-Korg Mico Series 37
-Korg Mico Series 61

pitzipado
Expert

Post by pitzipado » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:54 pm

MikeDee wrote:Having heard so many gr8 things about the FabFilter Pro-L, I thought I'd spring for it...but it lóòks as though the sale extension did not take place. It's Fri, 6 Dec 13 at 2:34 PM EST...prices have been reset to full amounts.

Oh, well...guess I'll have to wait until the next ½-price sale....... :oops:
I just checked- the sale is still on- you don't see discounted price until you choose
the purchase and a pop-up appears asking for confirmation. At least that's how it's
been working for me on my shopping spree
good luck

Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:55 pm

One important note: we believe that the sale pricing changes relative to your local timezone, and this sale is set to end at the end of Friday the 6th.

So, when your local time hits midnight, Saturday morning, the pricing should go back to normal. I'd recommend not waiting til the last minute, though, as it's still a little unsure how Apple determines this - Australia for example all seems based on one time zone, regardless of where the user lives.

This is all poorly documented in Apple's support docs, by which I mean they don't talk about it at all, but based on what we've seen this is how it seems to work.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.

MikeDee
Expert

Post by MikeDee » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 pm

I had tried twice before I posted...full prices.

Read Matt's post...checked Auria Store...50% off restored! Picked up Pro-L immediately.

Thanks again, Rim...gr8 timing!! And thanks for the heads-up, Matt and pitzipado!!! :D

Erik dP
Expert

Post by Erik dP » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:12 pm

I got myself some early x-mas gifts:

PSP-Oldtimer, Springreverb, and Pianoreverb (already have Mikrowarmer)
Fabfilter PRO-L and Pro-C (already got DS, and Q)
JamUp (I also have the non-inapp version)
Video application
Multitrack drumloops
Guitarloops (This one seems to have a few fixed chords and bpm's. Adjustable?)
Drumagog
Ir (the two first ones with a VW and the next to the last package in the list)
Last edited by Erik dP on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Song writer http://www.youtube.com/erikdepomian
"Your Comfort Lie" "White Feather" "Canyons" "Where No Monsters Go" ...and more.

Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Also wanted to point out something important pitzipado said, that the price shown in the confirmation pop-up when buying an IAP is always based on the real, live price in the app store - while the info in the descriptions may sometimes lag.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.

rocdok
Expert

Post by rocdok » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Addiction, I bought everything except a few of the loops.....

Photo_G
Expert

Post by Photo_G » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:51 pm

rocdok wrote:Addiction, I bought everything except a few of the loops.....
I had to physically restrain myself...or I would have done the same.

G

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:27 pm

I couldn't. Bought almost everything! I'm such a weak minded person. With a serious case of appoholism. Total app slut.. : (

@Matt W: Did you guys get my email with the drumagog receipt (from my cggras mail)? I'm not 100% relying on the email client when forwarding or attaching things.

rocdok
Expert

Post by rocdok » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:27 pm

ChrisG wrote:I couldn't. Bought almost everything! I'm such a weak minded person. With a serious case of appoholism. Total app slut.. : (

@Matt W: Did you guys get my email with the drumagog receipt (from my cggras mail)? I'm not 100% relying on the email client when forwarding or attaching things.

Eyes r well in' up with pride. I feel complete. Haha. Now I have figure out how to use 75% of it.

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:47 am

I think I'm gonna need to to upgrade the iCloud account to 15GB (what is it, like 20 bucks a year?). Had to turn off Auria from the iCloud backup lol

I do wish Apple would let users go into more detailed info on what exactly we want to backup on a per app basis. Now it's just "data and documents" on and off switch. I have a bunch of music apps that, like Auria, do backups on downloaded IAP content. The sample packs in iMashine, the ones in iSequencer and so on. Also things like all the audio I fill up Audioshare with, or the loops I put in Beatmaker 2 for slicing. It adds up fast if you're working with audio apps on iOS.

louparte
Expert

Post by louparte » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:12 am

Pro-L wasn't discounted when I tried to purchase. Bit I did buy Classicverb Pro at the discoun.