Jamup keeps crashing :(

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Washboy
Expert

Re: Jamup keeps crashing :(

Post by Washboy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:52 am

martygras wrote:...Also would be nice to be able to select individual IAP's under restore purchases...
If you "Buy" the IAP again, won't that achieve the same thing? Allegedly you won't be charged again. I seem to remember @Rim saying as such.

Strizbiz
Expert

Post by Strizbiz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:08 am

manfredloe wrote:Hi,
I try to use Jamup Pro (latest update) as an insert/IAA-App on an audio track - but it "mutes" the sound.
It works as an audiobus-app, though. I guess it´s my fault - but I have no ida, what is wrong.
Any help is appriciated.
Manfred
For the most part working in Auria is a joy but something's just quirky unexplainable things happen like not getting sound and other things. I got the jamup update and it worked fine, yet another update came ( seems like 3 updates in one week lol ) anyway to make a long story short, I tried using jamup as an IAA effect on a synth track I recorded ( adding jamup after the synth was recorded) and it also muted the track. I don't know why but I decided to try it in the second input slot and it worked. Go figure.
IPad Air 2 128 gb Apogee Duet Ipad/Mac

manfredloe

Post by manfredloe » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi Stribiz,
thanx for your replay. Yes, you're right. I tried it just another couple of times - sometimes it works, sometimes not. The same happens in Cubasis too. So I think it's a problem on Jamup's site.
Manfred

starfugger
Expert

Post by starfugger » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Rim, finally got around to downloading ifunbox. Deleted jamup.zip and jamup.zix. Then downloaded jamup again, that fixed it. Thanks!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:41 am

Good to hear.

Rim