How can I get a hand on the updated 3rd party plugs I bought

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

pipo79
Expert

How can I get a hand on the updated 3rd party plugs I bought

Post by pipo79 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi there,

what do I have to do to get the latest versions of those fabfilter & fxpansion/sugarbytes - plug ins that I have already installed in older versions ?

If I open the IAP-store - there is "installed" written in the box in the upper right corner and If I click there I am asked to pay the full price again - so I am scared to click "ok" .... seeeeee ?

Please help ! I hope WOW will be able to be bounced correctly in offlinebounces f.e. - I am also looking forward for ProQ not to freeze my projects from time to time & I would be happy if the sidechain-feature in Dcomp Bus Compressor would work properly !

best regards

Philipp

sodium
Expert

Re: How can I get a hand on the updated 3rd party plugs I bo

Post by sodium » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:04 pm

in iTunes store it usually send you a prompt saying "you have already purchased this. do you want to DL it again for no charge?"

also try "Restore purchases"
"get down off that cross we could use the wood..."

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:20 pm

If you updated Auria you already have the updated plugins. If you deleted and reinstalled Auria, just press the restore purchases button in the plugin store and it'll unlock/install everything you have purchased inside Auria.

pipo79
Expert

Post by pipo79 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:37 pm

Cheers Chris,
that means if I only updated my Auria - without deleting and reinstalling - all plug ins should be at the latest state - right ?

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Yea. Wether you reinstall or update Auria, you'll always have the latest plugin versions. No need to ever think about that stuff (and if you delete and reinstall at some point, just press "restore purchases" in the Auria store, you'll never get charged twice for the same thing).